Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reaching the final goal

Hi all 🙂 

I've lost weight over the past years. Started at 86 kg, and now weight 66 kg. My ultimate goal is 60 kg but it's so hard getting there... I will post my weight every friday morning and hope some of you will join me along the way. It's easier to loose weight together 🙂  

A little about me :

I'm from Norway 🙂 I'm 35 years old...I'm 168 cm, and 66 kg. I'm fairly active. I'm engaged and have 2 kids. I'm the lucky owner of a dachshound 🙂 I walk,hike and love to jog, but since my dogs legs are very short She gets upset with me if we run too fast or too long 😉 she can walk great distances but running makes her grumpy 😛

anyways. If you bothered reading all of this. Join me 🙂 weight in whenever it suits you, and feel free to add me! I use the fitbit alta hr

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

YAY! I started at 95 kg, I'm now 62.2 kg as of this morning but i want to get to 54 kg/ I got to 59 kg then gained weight due to binge eating in march. Im now intermittent fasting and weighing in on Wednesday's. Hopefully i lose the weight before july because I'm going on an active holiday ALOT of water = stomach sticking to clothes and thighs flapping, so hopefully i get there small and fitting into nice clothes Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

You've done a great job !! Very impressive! I hope you'll join me in this thread 🙂 our goals are soooo similar

Best Answer
0 Votes

THAT feeling when you've done everything right but .....

I've gained 0,5 kg 😞 

startweight : 66

todays weight : 66,5

loss this week : + 0,5 kg

I've registered everything I ate every day, I've been active, I've not cheated, I didn't eat more than I was supposed to 

/cry

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't panic! If you are doing everything right it will come off again. We women are blessed with hormones that makes our weight cycle with us. Or if you changed something in your training it could change for a little while. Both due to water retention. Don't worry over it and just keep doing what you were doing as it was working.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

Also you can login with your FitBit account to trendweight.com for free. It shows the trend of your weight, so it is easier to filter out those fluctuations.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

@Askelin: during your major weight drop (from 86 to 66 kg), the overall trend was downwards, but I’m sure every single day wasn’t lower than the previous one. Now you’re getting closer to your goal (66 to 60), the loss rate will be slower and there will be more days with short-term fluctuations in the "wrong" direction. These are normal for a number of reasons (already mentioned: impact of sodium from your dietary intake, of your hormonal cycle etc.). I can only support @Esya’s suggestion to use TrendWeight (link in my signature) to even out the normal daily fluctuations and see where your weight is really going. Here you can see my weight trend for the past three months (I started the year at about the same level where you currently are, and also want to get closer to 60):

2017-04-28_1218.png

It’s bumpy, with ups and downs, but overall it’s heading in the right direction. TrendWeight integrates with Fitbit (it takes the weigh-ins from there), so all you have to do is input your weight in your Fitbit account (whether you do it manually, or with a "smart scale" that automatically syncs to your account).

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Just stopping by with a friendly reminder that there's a Weekly Weigh In thread you can join.

There are also (self) challenges like Memorial Day Challenge (weekly weigh ins but more based on a pre-set goal) and April Step Goal Challenge that run from a set date to another set date.

Good luck!Smiley Happy

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you all for your support. I can now breathe again 🙂 I will look at the website mentionwd and also check out the other threads on this forum

Best Answer
0 Votes