Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Weigh In

ANSWERED

I am weighing myself every Monday morning and I am going to log my results each weigh for accountability and support. Please feel free to join in.

Start weigh                   125.5 kg 14/12/2015

Now                              124.2 kg 11/01/2015

Loss this week             200g

Loss to date                 1.3kg

"Slow and steady wins the race"

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
2,723 REPLIES 2,723

Oh I am sorry. I know its even more difficult to gain weight than loose it when its your intention.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't get this website to let me post on the Current challenge so since I post on Fridays I just post here.  Dec 4:  115.2  goal for Jan 1 is 113.

Best Answer

Well Glenda I will answer here too:) Well done on trending in the right
direction. I was 133.6 yesterday . Also trending in the right direction!
Aiming for the final 5 to be at 129 by Dec 31st:)

--
Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Start 2/1/2020 159.8  lbs

I just need to know someone is watching my weigh ins 🙂

So, lmk if replying to move it move it isn't the way to log 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for starting this thread.  I started a running program as well to train for a half marathon in April. Im excited and nervous at the same time as I've had a really hard time losing weight when I am training for a long run. My doctor says it has something to do with the cortisol and the running stimulating me to eat more. I have to pay extra attention to what Im eating when Im training. Feel free to friend request me so we can talk to each other. 

Starting weight is 88 kg

Goal weight. 59 kg

Best Answer

One step at a time @Jjakcats.   A half marathon is a great goal.  Try to plan your meals like you do your training runs. Let us know how it is going.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. @Baltoscott I’ll work on it. How many calories should I be eating with a 5 mile run six days a week?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello I see your post but not the weight!

--
www.MarilynLJewelry.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

My starting weight is 88 kg and my goal weight is 59 kg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jjakcats @MarilynL Marilyn, 88kg is 194# and 59 is 130#.    Jjakcats, what is your goal?  Do you want to become a real runner and do marathons as a challenge or do you mainly want to lose weight?  Studies show that people who start exercise programs to lose weight always eat more and DON'T LOSE WEIGHT.   It did sound as though you might actually want to be a runner even if it doesn't help to lose weight.  If so I don't want to discourage you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jjakcats -- think of your weight loss program and your running program as separate things.  I agree with @Glenda that exercise doesn't really work as a weight loss strategy, and your doctor is probably right that exercise can increase your appetite.  But that doesn't mean you shouldn't exercise. Exercise will lower your risk of heart disease and really most disease even independent of weight loss.  Plus it keeps you mobile as you age and so you can continue to enjoy life throughout your life.

As for the weight loss goals, track what you are eating now for a couple of weeks along with tracking your weight. Then if you are not losing make adjustments on the eating side. You can get a rough idea of how many calories to eat try putting your numbers into the NIH Bodyweight planner.  Whatever the numbers come up to be, remember there are always measurement errors, both in how much you eat, and how much you burn, and we all burn calories at a little different rate than the calculators predict.  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

2/15/21 159.5 

2/8/21 158

2/1/21 159.8  lbs

Goal 150 for daughter's wedding in May or at least have a declining weight rather than increasing

- Cathie

Best Answer

Thank you for the accountability posts. Its very much what I need in my program.

Start weight 144.8/lbs

Goal weight: 135/lbs

% BF 10%

LBM: 20%

Best Answer

good morning

I started my food plan on Feb 1st but was afraid to get on the scale until Feb 8.  I did and I was horrified( especially since I knew I must have lost 2-5 lbs that first week).  Today March 5th I am down a total of   11 lbs,  in just under 4 weeks,  I will take it!!!

Best Answer

Start weigh today 104.5 kg (231.4 pounds) March 9, 2021

Goal weight          90 kg (198.4 pounds)

I'am weighing myself every week.

20,000 - step goal every day

My weight Jun 22, 2020 - March 8, 2021 (Fitbit Aria 2):

Weight.jpg

Best Answer

In February and March I've weighed 121 to 116 up and down but mostly 118.  Today I weigh 115 but I had a colonoscopy.  I celebrated after no food for 2 days and ate 3 doughnuts.    I'm going to try common sense and try to keep to the lower numbers now.  I'm in the Feb 14 to April 4 challenge and was disappointed it wasn't to April 1.  April fools day to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BASILCHIVES @BASILCHIVES   How are you guys doing with your weight now?  I weighed 119.4 today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My starting weight is 73kg, has been that number now for about 3-4 months. Nothing is changing and I'm struggling. My goal weight is 58kgs. It was only just over a year ago that I was that weight, and it's kind of true, a moment on your lips, a lifetime on your hips (or in my case, tummy!?). I am struggling so much with this whole thing

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I’m stuck at 77kg and have been that for a year give or take. Can’t lose but thanking my lucky stars I’m not gaining. I’m going to try and kick start it but not sure how. Good luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Something that worked perfectly for me and May be of help to you. Go to
YouTube snd look up Eric Edmedes and Wildfit --
www.MarilynLJewelry.com
Best Answer
0 Votes