Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Weigh In

ANSWERED

I am weighing myself every Monday morning and I am going to log my results each weigh for accountability and support. Please feel free to join in.

Start weigh                   125.5 kg 14/12/2015

Now                              124.2 kg 11/01/2015

Loss this week             200g

Loss to date                 1.3kg

"Slow and steady wins the race"

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
2,723 REPLIES 2,723

Check out facebook marketplace or Craiglist.  I used to have one but I sold it for $$$.  Paid a lot for it and my two babies(cats) did not like it!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @Glenda, but I walk with a quad cane and can't even control my electric wheelchair properly in tight spaces, so anything that has less stability and greater likelihood of toppling over if my legs gave way just isn't safe unfortunately  😞

Amanda - a Fitbit Inspire user since 29th September 2019
Best Answer
0 Votes

hi Amanda :0 Not really replying to you but I have to hit reply to enter anything on this site.

Todays weight is up 136 exactly- too too much almond butter this week 🙂

Best Answer

@MarilynL   Marilyn,  Good for you for even posting!  I've sort of given up on even trying lately, I guess, so I don' want to post.  LOL  I weigh 118.  Way too much jalapeño bread loaded with butter and yogurt coated raisins.  It is a diet disaster buying the more economical big bag of food rather than little servings in little boxes because some of us think a package is a serving.  ho ho  Also, by the way, if you read that if you eat raisins before bedtime you sleep through the night better........it is lots more calories and doesn't work.  Don't take this too seriously, but it is better to eat grapes.........wine is made of grapes, right?   I'm getting confused. 😀

Best Answer

Not only is this a great post but it made me laugh 🙂

Thanks goodness I was down pound today but only Fridays eight counts 🙂

Been cooking a lot of the day. Thank goodness I don't have any bread in the house. the bad stuff is there dried fruit- mangoes and prunes. Love prunes so sweet and chewy!

Best Answer

@Kedicat  Just out of curiosity,  what are you talking about?  The post before yours was written in 2016.  I'm lost here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Glenda - I assumed that @Kedicat was replying to a post on the previous page about the baby stroller 'cos the 2016 post is at the top of page 134 too  😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm 53.7kg now, so I've put on 650g by not walking the dog for several days this week (she was at the vets), so I'm hoping to hit 54kg in 7 days time 🤞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Start weigh                   270 lbs 8/1/2020

Now                              260 lbs 10/19/2020

Loss Since Start             10 lbs

Loss since last week        3 lbs

Will update weekly from now on!

Best Answer

Starting Weight:   163.6 lbs (July 5, 2020)

Goal Weight:        159 lbs

Sept. 13163.7 lbs
Sept. 20163.8 lbs
Sept. 27164.7 lbs
Oct. 11165.4 lbs
Oct. 18165.0 lbs

Nice to see some new posters on this thread. Slight drop for me this week.  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

Checking in folks - we got this. Went on vacation week before last.  Took a break from my workout routine and calorie tracking, which was needed.  Treated myself each of the 5 days to one of my past sins. (Ice cream one day, fried chicken another, potato chips, etc.) but still ate okay for the most part.   Didn't/don't feel guilty but did put on 2 lbs. After 5 days,  I craved for "clean food".  

Start Weight on 1/6/20:  327 lbs

Today 1/20/20:  219 lbs

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just weighed myself and I'm 54.35kg now... yaaaay!  I'm hoping to hit 55kg by the end of November, so that I only need to put on another 3kg by January for the nurse to be happy with my weight.  Bet she'll want me to lose weight again then though lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just moved back to FitBit after a long walkabout. 

I am in my +/- 5 pound maintenance zone and aiming to keep myself around Target weight. 

Start weight: 277.0lbs

Now: 200.8 lbs

Target <199.9

Loss this week: 0 lbs (FitBit Restart)

Loss to date: 77.0 lbs

Versa 3 | Windows 10 | Pixel 4a 5G | 10K Daily | FitBit Food Tracking
Best Answer

Good topic thx. My starting weight two weeks ago was

70kg , 10,000 steps day and now 68kg Yay!

Best Answer

Start Weight on 1/6/20:  327 lbs

Today:  212 lbs

Loss to date: 115 lbs

Goal: 185 or 27 lbs to go

Best Answer

Oct 30  weighed 113.6  (mid-weeks - more)

Nov. 19 - 113.2,  

Goal: 110  (such a struggle for so little.)  Glad we are mostly skipping Thanksgiving.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nov 27: I weighed 119.    Terrible.  

I can't find the answer by asking Fitbit, does anyone know what the numbers after the topic title or question mean or what they are for; 1 - 7 or in some topics 1 - 10 ?  weird.  I can't see any purpose for that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Glenda -- not quite sure what you are talking about, but if it is the numbers circled in the pic below, they are 'page' numbers in the list of responses that have been posted for the topic.  

Image 11-30-20 at 3.02 PM.jpeg

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

As of this morning, I'm 52.9kg which means I've lost the best part of 2kg in a month instead of putting it on  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I  HATE this site its always such a palaver to get on and get anything done!

Why do you think your weight went up after Thanksgiving? It seemed steady till then?

I am holding steady more or less at 135. I am no setting my goal to reach 129 by Dec 31st or sooner 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes