Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Weigh In

ANSWERED

I am weighing myself every Monday morning and I am going to log my results each weigh for accountability and support. Please feel free to join in.

Start weigh                   125.5 kg 14/12/2015

Now                              124.2 kg 11/01/2015

Loss this week             200g

Loss to date                 1.3kg

"Slow and steady wins the race"

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
2,723 REPLIES 2,723

A_Lurker wrote

USW: 407.0

CSW: 360.0 (2/1/16)

PW: 307.6 (6/26/16)

CW: 306.6 (-1.0)

I did end up doing a complete maintenance week.  Okay, actually 10 days.  I've been increasing my calories burned over the previous 22 weeks and although my weight was still trending down I wasn't seeing week to week drops like I had been.  In the past I would wear myself out until I became ill and this would completely side track my efforts.  This wasn't an excuse to eat pints of ice cream and bags of chips.  I still logged everything I ate.  Although I didn't keep my macros where I usually do I did increase the fat % to go with the higher carbs,  So my protein levels dropped a bit, but only because I was eating more food.

PW: 306.6 (7/3/16)

CW: 306.4 (-0.2)

So, other than yesterday it is the lowest weight I've recorded, and down .2 pounds from last Sunday.  This tells me that in general my Charge HR is fairly accurate in calculating my calories burned.  I was actually expecting to be a little higher (consuming more carbs than I usually do).  Partway through the day today I decided this is it for maintenance.  I will be back to the usual tomorrow.

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer

I stayed the same this week. Happy with that. Will be expecting a loss next week though.

My fitbit activity status has moved from lightly active to active which I am very happy about. I am a feeling a lot more energetic and I am now averaging 12,000 steps per day.

When I started this journey in January I was walking for 5 minutes and having to sit down because my back was hurting.

Start weight 125.5kg (16/12/2015)
Now 116.3kg (11/07/2016)
Goal 70kg
Loss this week 0kg
Loss to date 9.2kg
Mini goal 115kg

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
Start weight: 200 lbs. 6/27/2016
Last weigh in weight: 198 lbs. 7/4/2016
Current weight: 196 lbs. 7/11/2016
Goal weight: 155 lbs.

The week has been alright. Sleep quality and energy levels have improved. I didn't get as many steps in as I should -- bad but not unexpected with having to work overtime and through lunches. I came in most days under budget on calories.
Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      192.3

This Week      192.2

Loss of 0.1. I had a weekly average weigh in of 192.0. A low of 190.6 and a high of 194.2. I did 5 weight lifting sessions and 3 days of cardio. Hopefully next week I will see a bigger loss.

Best Answer

Start 265 lbs 09/27/2015
Last Week 168.8 lbs 07/05/2016

This week  165.6 lbs 07/11/2016

Weekly loss (gain)  3.2 lbs
total Loss 99.4 lbs

Bam!  Back on track.  One week of clean eating and no beer (ok, a few on the weekend - three to be precise) and I pulled it back down.  I am really happy with figuring out how to manage my body.  I seem to know what will show up on the scale and how to get rid of it if it does.  I really hope I can stay this motivated for years and be this consistent.  Feeling proud and excited.  OK, not going to lie.  I'm .6 lbs away from 100 lbs lost.  I may not try to stay there, but I really plan to get down to there and declare "I've lost 100 lbs".  So far, I feel like I'm lying if I don't say "I've lost close to 100 lbs" - not quite the same punch.

Best Answer

Today weight is 91.3 kg 

My goal weight is 86.3 kg  

As of today my weight lost is 11.3 kg 

Best Answer

Start Weight...232 Lbs...(5-1-16)

Current Weight...211...(7-11-16)

Weight Loss this Week...3 lbs.

Goal Weight...150 lbs.

Best Answer

Havent updated in a while. 

Start Weight...176 Lbs

Current Weight...168

Goal Weight...155 lbs.

Went on a week vacation and when I came back on Saturday I assesed the damage and I was 176 on the dot. I was 165 before leaving and when I came back I had gained nearly 12 lbs. Since Sunday I managed to lose about 8lbs, mostly by drinking water and flushing my system out. I figure it will take another week or two to get back to where I was. 

I guess thats what happens when you eat a lot of salty foods and fast food for a week straight. You end up retaining a lot more water weight, not suprisingly.

Best Answer

@Stinkyfish97 brings up a good point.  It's vacation season.  What is your plan to vacation differently this year?
 I will:
1) Continue to abstain from pop

2) Make better choices when travelling (meal sized salads, etc)

3) Not use vacations as an excuse to binge on dessert (a small taste for a treat, but know what a treat is)

4) Limit my beer consumption to four cans/week

5) When tempted to snack, I will make postive choices - nuts before chips, fruit before candy, etc

Let's hit October the same or lower than we were in June!

Best Answer

Greetings all,

USW June 2013 84kg, 185.2 lbs, BMI 35,

Jul 9, 2016, 56.7kg, 125 lbs, BMI 23.6,

Jul 16,         56.9kg, 125.5 lbs, BMI 23.7

My scales are having dejavu moments and esp moments but basically I have sat around the 57kg for a couple of weeks now and Body Fat according to my Aria is 29-31% which didn't sit well with what I see in the mirror so my trainer did a caliper skin fold test which has me a 24% Body Fat and which I am more inclined to believe. So for me, I am not attempting any further fat loss, but to maintain where I am at. I am an aussie size 12 (US 10) for the first time since I was 14 yars old and very happy to stay here. Maintenenance is now my plan and I will continue to chat and contribute. Thank you all for sharing my journey and thank you Fitbit, you have all made my journey easier.

Best Answer

@RubyH - congrats at meeting your goal.  I think as you maintain it would be nice to see you contributing. Partly because we like to see your posts, and partly to see you of another example of someone who met your goal.

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer
  • Congratulations on reaching your goal @RubyH. That last stretch is the hardest. 
Best Answer

A_Lurker wrote

PW: 306.6 (7/3/16)

CW: 306.4 (-0.2)

PW: 306.4 (7/10/16)

CW: 302.8 (-3.6)

So, maintenance week looks like a success.  Next week will confirm it.  Anyway, I have been making a point to eat closer to my -1000 calories than I had been.  Before my break the last three weeks were -1667, -1456, and -1396, yet my losses had slowed.  Last week my total was -964 (and Sunday was still on maintenance) and yet great loss this week.  Like my body gave up what it was reluctant to do beforehand.  My original plan was maintenance every 16 weeks, however, my first one was after 22 weeks.  So, sometime around the 2nd week of November I'll do it again.  It may change slightly as I may have a business trip around that time so I may shift it around.

Why planned maintenance?  I want to try and keep my calories as high as possible as I lose weight.  I don't have a specific goal picked yet, too depressing, and since I've never been anything but overweight I honestly don't know where it is.  It's going to be somewhere between 108 lbs and 145 lbs (based on BMI). Even that top weight is 157.8 lbs away, so I'm going to be at it for a very long time.

Best Answer

Start weight 125.5kg (16/12/2015)
Now 116.2kg (11/07/2016)
Goal 70kg
Loss this week 0.1kg
Loss to date 9.3kg
Mini goal 115kg

Small loss this week but I was expecting more. Checked my measurements and have lost a centimeter from most places in the last month. I might have gained a bit of muscle 😮  I have upped my exercise so that would make sense.

I have gone down a clothing size which is a good feeling but the main thing I am enjoying is the extra energy.

Best Answer
Hey guys glad to join in with ya lovely peeps:

Starting weight: 185lb [ 7-18-16 ]
Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      192.2

This Week      191.0

Avg weight of 191.7 (-0.3) from previous week. A high of 194.2 and a low of 190.3. I managed to get in 4 weight lifting sessions and 3 cardio sessions. Originally I set my goal for 185 lbs, however, it's going to be near impossible for me to lose 6 lbs in 2 weeks so I am revising the goal to an average sub 190 weigh in. That would give me a goal of dropping 2 lbs on my average weigh in within the next 2 weeks.

Best Answer

Start 265 lbs 09/27/2015
Last Week 165.6 lbs 07/11/2016

This week  165 lbs 07/18/2016

Weekly loss (gain)  06 lbs
total Loss 100 lbs!!!

I think I'll let the picture do the talking this week.  I'm so happy.

2016-07-18 17.11.21.jpg

Best Answer

@tamado congratulations buddy.

Best Answer

Congratulations @tamado. Awesome achievement.

Best Answer

Hi everyone!  I will join the weekly weigh ins.  I just started using my Fitbit and I'm off to a good start!

Start weight             204 lbs

Now                         202 lbs

Loss this week            2 lbs

Loss to date                2 lbs

Best Answer