Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App crashes when trying to log a period

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I want to log my period the app crashes.  Android system, new Versa 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @SunsetRunner, hope you're doing great! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Please try the following:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date (Android version should be on 2.73 as of today)
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling your Fitbit app. If this doesn't solve the issue, let me know please. 

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @SunsetRunner, hope you're doing great! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Please try the following:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date (Android version should be on 2.73 as of today)
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling your Fitbit app. If this doesn't solve the issue, let me know please. 

Looking forward to your response! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I just started using the women’s health tracker and every time I go on the app and tap on that section the page will not load properly then freeze my entire app. Can’t go back or anything. Anyone else have this problem or a solution?? TIA

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. I saw on another forum that this was happening in May and June, but haven’t seen an update on progress for the fix. Is the fix still coming?

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome here @lemonukukWoman Very Happy Thanks for the heads up my friend, however, the known issue you linked us is happening on iOS users. As far as I know, @SunsetRunner is on Android platform. 

Let's wait to see if what I suggested worked, if not, I'll move forward. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup! That's why I came to the community. I'm having the same issue. It was working correctly as late as yesterday, though.  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesss!! It work . Thank you for the help. 

Best Answer

Nice @SunsetRunner! Woman Very Happy

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Stay awesome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I continue to suffer crashes using 2.73 on Android 6, Samsung S5 with Versa.  I tried the work around but it crashes before I can log out.  I did the force stop, bluetooth off, reboot, bluetooth on.  Still crashed repeatedly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone -- If you're experiencing app crashes, I recommend uninstalling and re-installing the Fitbit app. Once re-installed, let me know if that fixes the app crashes.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Yes...that is what I had to do.  It is fixed

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes