Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I log pregnancy?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to put in that you are pregnant in the female health portion of the app? Starting to think that this part of the app was designed by a man...it only tracks your period and fertile times, but not when you actually get pregnant? 

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
94 REPLIES 94

Hey there @JLMD, thanks for jumping in here! The response was marked as the solution as there's an existing feature asking for this implementation on the Female Health Tracking. Highlighting the solution may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions (or inconveniences) as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

Have you already voted for the idea Add pregnancy for more accurate cycle prediction in Female Health Tracking? Those are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can comment and vote to show their support. 

If there's any questions present, let me know. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t feel like they’ve actually consulted a single woman when making this “feature”. There are so many things missing, for example it dictates your ovulation date but you can’t change it or add anything like an ovulation prediction test etc. Not all cycles are so predictable, it needs to be much more flexible. The only addition is the morning after pill which is so weird ! And I’m now pregnant, it would be great to actually add that I’m pregnant and track the days, it’s telling me I’m having my period which of course I’m not. 

Best Answer

Hi @BOO.P, thanks for jumping in here! I'd like to give thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our Female Health Tracking feature. Rest assured that our engineers and product development team use this information to further improve our products and services. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

As mentioned above, I've found this idea that you may want to vote for Add pregnancy for more accurate cycle prediction in Female Health Tracking

Additionally, you can remove remove the Female health tracking tile inside the Fitbit app, please scroll to the bottom and select "Edit." You will then see each tile toggle and you can select the "X" on the tile to remove it from the app. After that, scroll back to the bottom and click "Done." 

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Robot Happy If there any questions present, please let me know.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Definitely designed by men; nothing in there for pregnancy. No weight tracker, no pregnancy fitness advice, no pregnancy option in the female health section. 😐

Best Answer

Hi @Taniadelrio_sw! Thank you for the thorough feedback. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

Please refer to my post above and make sure to vote and add your comment to the existing feature suggestion. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not a solution! OMG, I can't believe you have a female health box without the option of telling to your fitbit that you are pregnant. It is useless as such! PLEASE PLEASE do add the option of telling the current app that one is pregnant so that it stops asking for has your period arrived yet? Alternatively, could you not link fitbit to existing apps to track your pregnancy. It surely could not be that difficult and it would make the fitbit verr useful to have a healthier pregnancy. Please, take this request seriously! 

Best Answer

Thank you, will do

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Sofki! I totally understand where your concern is coming from. And I really appreciate your feedback, please refer to this post of mine to find the link to the existing feature suggestion. Make sure you leave your comments and vote. 

Thanks a lot @Taniadelrio_sw!

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you both in the meantime.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can see this thread is just over a year old and there is still no option to log or track pregnancy/lactation.  This is a problem.  Pregnancy affects many aspects of a woman's body including resting heart rate, weight, respirations, calorie burn.  How can the Fitbit be most effective if it does not take pregnancy into account?

Best Answer

Hi @Meg87, welcome to the community Forums. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about having this feature.

Please refer to @MarreFitbit's post above and make sure to vote and add your comment to the existing feature suggestion. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Your comments are really important for us!

Have a great day! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am currently Pregnant, and just got this as a gift, however there is no point in using this fitbit as everything is skewed because of my pregnancy. I am not obese and my calories (burned/intake) are completely different than a non pregnant person. WHY does it make sense to the creators to have menstruation cycle and fertility if they don't have a pregnancy setting. This is just stupid and I will not be using the fitbit - it literally makes this whole thing useless.

Best Answer

Welcome on board @Lillalouem! I totally understand how you feel. 

Thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our Female Health Tracking feature. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

We've found an idea that you may want to vote for, please see: Add pregnancy for more accurate cycle prediction in Female Health TrackingYou can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you in the meantime. 

Best Answer

@AlessFitbit they have locked the feature suggestion about adding a pregnancy option so there is no ability to comment or vote on it anymore.

Best Answer

@Calathea77 You are so right! The female health tracker is not even a functional app that applies to women without the option of pregnancy; pregnancy is a totally normal part of being female and ignoring it is unacceptable.

Best Answer

How do I vote for it? I'm not seeing that option?

Best Answer

Thank you for asking this!!!!!!!! Omg I’m drove mad because I’m currently pregnant and I have been trying to change it to say I’m pregnant and it won’t let me!!!!! Can’t believe you can track your cycle but not change it if you are pregnant 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Lalaelizabeth@Aquahair and @Em3FitnessNL. I apologize for the delayed response and thank you for your feedback and comments. 

We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

Is it a joke that there is not a pregnancy mode for the female health section? Why don't instead you have in all caps in the app, we have no women developers or involved in app feature decisions. That would be less transparent. Half the population is capable of pregnancy and is used to tracking menstrual cycles. If this app is primarily for men, maybe my future purchases need to be with another company. You guys have great service, but taking years to include a primitive cycle tracker was already bad enough

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @bdAnchorite

You opinion is really appreciated. Thank you for your patience while we work on having more options for you. It takes time to move suggestions through discussion with relevant teams and potentially onto our product development roadmap. Our development cycle for new products varies based on a number of factors and usually includes an internal planning period, which is why sometimes new features may not appear as quickly as you would like.

Rest assure I will send this feedback to our team and once again thanks for sharing.

I'll be around if you have questions about it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I agree, this is really frustrating. Especially when you literally just need to add an "I'm pregnant" switch so it stops telling you you're going to have your period. It's really simple

Best Answer