Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I log pregnancy?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way to put in that you are pregnant in the female health portion of the app? Starting to think that this part of the app was designed by a man...it only tracks your period and fertile times, but not when you actually get pregnant? 

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
94 REPLIES 94

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Cwilson4, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks a million for sharing your thoughts about having this option on the Female Health tile. Sorry to hear you feel that way, you can turn off period predictions if you wish, see How do I edit my female health settings? 

As mentioned above, you will find an specific request for this feature in our Feature Suggestions board. Please add your vote here: Add pregnancy for more accurate cycle prediction in Female Health TrackingYou can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

I'll be around in you need more information about this.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I just Google searched how to log in that I’m pregnant into my Fitbit app. Not great that it’s not an option as so much changes during pregnancy. Everything from our resting heart rate to our workout rates and weight, etc. Fitbit really should add the option please. 

Best Answer

I can't believe that I came across this forum in May 2020 because the pregnancy "feature" is STILL not available. This is ridiculous.

Best Answer

Sort it out, Fitbit. I think it's safe to say nobody in this thread is "enjoying the female health tracker so far".

Tracking a pregnancy is not a 'nice to have' feature that should be voted on. You have launched a half baked (not even) feature that renders your product not fit for purpose for 9 months and beyond for each pregnancy. Safe to say all of the heart rate / activity benchmarking during these stages is also worthless.

At a time when every body system goes through changes, being able to track the health of a pregnancy is pretty important.

Not to mention valid benchmarking for peri-menopausal, menopausal and post-menopausal women.

You are doing an enormous disservice to half the population. This thread is nearly two years old and nothing has been done. I wonder whether there is any intention to sort it out. Perhaps a word with the press might help about the inherent prejudice and neglect that's baked into your product....

Best Answer

Half baked to say the least, that’s for sure. I just gave birth to my son and have very little desire to rekindle my interest in my Fitbit. 

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer

Seriously my thoughts exactly.. the fact this this was 2 years ago and still not a feature.. my heart rate is way different being pregnant and it’s trying to tell me I’m now unhealthy. (Not pregnant I had a resting heart rate of 58, now it’s 70) to have a “women’s health tracker” without this big part for women, just crazy... I feel like my Fitbit is only good for tracking my steps now. They really need to fix this already.. 

Best Answer

Two years later....when will it be added???

Best Answer

I haven't used my Fitbit in about 6 months because it pissed me off when it became so irrelevant during pregnancy 

Best Answer

Is this still not fixed years later? Loads of women are requesting it, just look at all the comments... plus it seems a really easy addition. Why would it have all the other detail but not pregnancy itself, it shouldnt require a number of votes to get it added! If this has been fixed please explain how. If not then please please please add this option asap.

Best Answer

I’ve gotten a couple of emails in the past from these threads when FitBit closes them and says the feature isn’t planned to be included. It’s enraging and makes me want to throw my device away. It’s very dismissing and completely unacceptable.

Best Answer

I'm shocked that it is now 2020 and this simple feature us yet to be added.

Best Answer
I am also surprised. I hope soon it becomes available for those still young
enough to benefit from it. I also hope to learn more about the features
that are already offered. Technology is not my forte. Wishing you health
and happiness, Sherry
Best Answer

It's been 2 years an no option?  Fit bit.... why?

Best Answer

It's been 2 years and this still hasn't been fixed. Stop telling people to just request this as a feature. That obviously doesn't work, and is just an easy way to answer the question. Fitbit doesn't care about making the product better. It's all about the $$$. 

Love,

B*tchy pregnant woman who paid tons of money for a device I can't use anymore. 

Best Answer

Shocking and sad the fit bit doesn’t have a pregnancy option setting..... makes absolutely no sense how they could add a whole section on tracking periods with no way to indicate a pregnancy.

Best Answer

Why is there still no pregnancy setting? Or menopause setting for that matter? 

Do women cease to exist when they are no longer young and nubile? As the original poster said, this can only have been designed by a man. It's a year later and I'm still raging about this. You have to sort it out, it's discriminatory.

Best Answer

Are there any alternatives to Fitbit that you'd recommend for women?

Best Answer

I have the My Calendar app on my phone that I use for tracking my cycle and everything. Personally, I find it easier to use and more user friendly. Plus, it has a pregnancy option! I've had nothing but problems with tracking my cycle with my Fitbit, so I just stopped using that feature.

I love all the other features of Fitbit though! Just feel like they dropped the ball on this one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How is this still not updated 3 years later?'''

Best Answer
I know, I'm already pregnant again!!! And haven't used my fitbit at all in
between.
Best Answer