~ Vicki ~
Fitbit One.
Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620

Exactly I do Agree 🙂

Zarihs Zoltan
Best Answer

Ypir working in Target 3 hours into your shift, 13 hours before you can get to your charger, amd your Fitbit is dead.  

The only natural thing to do is buy a charger.

Best Answer
Now leave the spare charger in your locker for future use. You KNOW you will need it again!!
Currently Blaze plus Alta as back up which is THE perfect combo! One
Best Answer

You know you are a Fitbit addict when you keep your charging cable in your backpack in case you'll need it anytime! I keep mine in my backpack and have used it at work and university too. Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

@SantiR wrote:

You know you are a Fitbit addict when you keep your charging cable in your backpack in case you'll need it anytime! I keep mine in my backpack and have used it at work and university too. Smiley Very Happy

I have 2 charging cables - one at home, and one in the car - so that no matter where I am, I can charge the tracker!  Smiley Happy

Best Answer

That's even better! @USAF-Larry Having two charging cables to not miss anything. You are truly a Fitbit addict. Smiley LOL I like it, I will get another charging cable to leave one at home. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
@Matclar - I don't think I have a chip on my shoulder! I don't think a stranger needs to get all unglued because I walk funny - so what? I am able to walk!
Best Answer

You're also an addict when you use the app to keep  doing bursts of steps (15-30 minutes) throughout the day in the hopes of eating more   later in the day.

Best Answer
I love my Alta for the reminders to get off my backside and get my steps
done for the hour.
Best Answer
....your One won't sync, so you remove it from your pocket and walk away from the computer desk to minimize interference from your phone while you try again. It works this time but your on your way out the door for work and decided to pack your lunch while your fitbit synced up. Then once your lunch is ready, you leave for work with the fitbit sitting on the desk... as soon as you get to work a depression sets in like something you need has been taken away from you. lol that was the day I realized I had a "fit"bit of a problem! lol.
"Together we are, a powerful force, as one mind, body and soul. Let no evil enter, nor attempt to reduce us, because of the beliefs we hold. And with this love, combined with our strength, we ward off pain and stress. Technician I am, wholeheartedly, in life and in death" Tech N9ne.
Best Answer

It's ok, you're like a low maintenance addict lol.

"Together we are, a powerful force, as one mind, body and soul. Let no evil enter, nor attempt to reduce us, because of the beliefs we hold. And with this love, combined with our strength, we ward off pain and stress. Technician I am, wholeheartedly, in life and in death" Tech N9ne.
Best Answer

@Marydu Here is an answer to counting steps and pushing a shopping cart.  I take off my Fitbit and attach it at my waist or put it in a pocket.  No way do I want to lose steps!  And to those who think it counts inaccurately, my response is this-it counts better than you can, and if it does count excessive arm movements, shouldn't that count as exercise too??  I think so.  It's far more accurate than a phone app that can't possibly monitor sleep and/or activity when it's plugged into a charger for the night, right?

Love my Fitbit!!! Don't you?

Best Answer
Thanks, I'll try that. I was wondering if it would work if I got a large band for my Alta - I wear a small - and wore it around my ankle - just for going on deliberate walks. I'm still distressed because of the walk, where I walker further than ever (in my mind it had to be about a million miles) and Fitbit gave me 500 steps. I can get 500 steps by making up of batch of brownie mix by hand, not using a mixer!!

I cleaned house like a crazy person yesterday - Fitbit says I burned 147 (something like that) calories - also not fair, my back, hips and neck were screaming in pain - so, to get "even" ate an ice cream bar and didn't enter it!! Childish, I know.

Now the orthopedic surgeon says I need a 5th back surgery, a 2nd neck surgery and my right knee replaced. We agreed that for now (a long "now") we are ignoring those pieces and parts. Nope, not this old woman. It will have to get really, really bad before I jump (ha) up and volunteer for more surgery!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Haven't been able to wear my Surge for the past 2 days. It was horrible. I really missed the Fitbit, I was so used to it, and I truly suffered without it. Now, I can wear it again and I'm so happy. Smiley Very Happy I'll have to log all my activities manually though, that's the only way to get that data on for the past two days! I'm a Fitbit addict! 

Best Answer

Hey, @SantiR! That's the worst. I forgot my Alta at my granmother's house and was dying to get it back! Why weren't you able to wear your Surge? 😞

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Left it charging at my friends house @SolangeE Smiley Sad

Best Answer

Ok so, last sunday, I got all my steps in and my Fitbit Flex DIED!  Ok, this was like 10 am so not a huge deal.. but I really didn't want to go anywhere because I wasn't tracking... I may be an addict!

Best Answer

You might be a FitBit Addict if....You've worn out your third pair of shoes this week....

Best Answer

OH my @USAF-Larry now that is a heck of an addiction

Best Answer

Hey, @SantiR! It sucks rights? 😞 

haha, @JamieS_Wisco, It's nice to see you around and yes I understand the feeling when you don't even want to move without your Fitbit is like if you were naked without it! I have to match my clothes to my Alta because I'm definitely not going out and dancing without my Fitbit on me. Man Tongue

Hey, @USAF-Larry! Wow! You are inspiring! What exercise are you doing to get your shoes worn out so fast? Running? Hiking?

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer