Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Back Fitbit One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please! Bring it back! I was about to buy another one to realize it’s been discounted! What a nightmare! Why?!!! Those bracelet counters are no substitute. I want something I can hide in my clothes and the zip is limited in features. Bring back the One! 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity/Format

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Hi Everyone - we created this post to discuss the One Availability. As mentioned there, unfortunately, there are no plans to bring the One back and we do not have any information on future products. I'll be closing this thread as a duplicate. 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing well! Thank you for your feedback on the One.

Please see this thread for our statement on the One, there you can also join the conversation the One availability and alternative ideas. Since this is a duplicate thread, we will be closing it for further comments. 

See you around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi All,

Sorry, I don’t want to be redundant, but in the forums to request new features, I can’t find a thread open for comment on this topic.

Fitbit, please reconsider your decision to discontinue the One, or bring back a clip-based tracker with at minimum the feature to count stairs. The Zip should have been the tracker discontinued, if any.

Another option isn’t to make the wrist based trackers so that’s they can be used with a clip.

I, too, am extremely disappointed the One has been discontinued for what’s in my opinion, the more inferior Zip. I lost my Fitbit One last weekend and online retailers are charging double the retail value...to me, this shows there’s a demanding for a slim, discrete, clip-based tracker, that also counts stairs.

I’ve considered the other options, and they’re not suitable. I can’t wear a wrist-based tracker. It’s irritating to my skin, besides being unprofessional looking—and I don’t not feel well we should we should be expected to purchase more accessories.

You’re own moderators have said wrist-based trackers are inaccurate when put in a pocket or clip, so it seems I don’t have Fitbit option I’m willing to spend the money on. I’m really disappointed. And after years, I don’t feel I’ll be repurchasing. 

If I purchase a One from a third party, will Fitbit still support updates?

Thanks for your consideration.

Best Answer

I too am disappointed.  I lost my fitbit One this weekend.  When I looked to buy a new one, I see they are over $300 on the second hand market!  I really liked the clip style, as I could wear it with any of my clothes, and wear it discretely if I didn't want it to be seen.  I even have an old Zip lying around, but I still preferred the One with the additional motivators, sleep, and stair functionality.  Are there any in the warehouse at a regular (not marked up!) price?

Best Answer

I to have been looking for a belt clip replacement for the fitbit one I have had mine for 4 years and nobody has it except a seller on ebay that wants $399.99 for one.

Best Answer

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing well! Thank you for your feedback on the One.

Please see this thread for our statement on the One, there you can also join the conversation the One availability and alternative ideas.

Also, please vote for this Feature Suggestion:

Since this is a duplicate thread, we will be closing it for further comments. 

See you around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes