Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've used all the troubleshooting tips and having to reboot every day.  This started last week.  What happened?

Best Answer
202 REPLIES 202
It’s great to have our Fitbits working again! Now we have another solution in our arsenal of fixes!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is still syncing. Try it again.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Try going to your profile and then scroll down to “Add a New Device”. Follow the instructions and see if that works for you. It did for me and my Fitbit is syncing again like a charm.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Try “Add a New Device” in the My Profile window. It worked for me.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I did and it worked. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Try turning off the device in the charger, this worked for me after 3 days of trying to sync.

Best Answer
Thanks, but this time it didn’t work. I finally re-added my Fitbit (under My Profile) in the app and it works again like a charm.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I went into fit bit and made sure blue tooth was on and type in search "connection setting" notification was off. Turned it back on. Then boom it all started syncing.😁

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you and all the other Fitbiters who offered help. I’m up and running again and very grateful.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried this with mine won't work any other ideas x

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mines the it stop when new app downloaded.. tried all suggestions still won't t sync ..

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try going to your profile then scroll down to “Add New Device”. Re-add your current Fitbit and see if that works. It did for me.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks have tried this it still won't find my fitbit ..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi. Mine is still syncing. If you check out the community area further you should find some other ideas that might help you. Don’t give up.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Think I've tried everything now been so many ideas just nothing picking up.. thanks everyone for your help .. everything was great untill new app getting no reply for help from customer services so sad xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked or me. I couldn't add another device, my phone didn't "find" the fitbit. so  the reset, holding the button worked and I didn't lose any data

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yaaaaay. I know how relieved you must feel. I was so bummed out when my friend stopped working. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I called Fitbit and got the help I needed!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hope they helped.there was a line on bing when I searched help.fitbit."We know there is a problem with android and were working on it." I'm just sad they are slowly doing away with it.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes