Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've used all the troubleshooting tips and having to reboot every day.  This started last week.  What happened?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

hey @ScottMelrose ... amazing and thank you... that was quick and easy after 2 days of WT@$#*😫. hopefully the rest come across your advise and do the same. 👍👍👍

LoveMyFitBitOne

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
202 REPLIES 202

My fitbit stopped syncing a few days ago. I tried everything I could but nothing worked. I tried deleting and installing again without success.

Best Answer

Today my One stopped syncing...

Best Answer

Same here,  nothing fixes it

Best Answer

My Fitbit stopped syncing about midnight last night.

Best Answer

I've tried all suggestions.  Fitbit works but impossible to sinc with my iPhone.  It just stopped syncing a few hours ago, nothing is working - may have to call customer service on this.

Best Answer

I am having exactly the same problem. My Fitbit is tracking but not syncing to my iPhone. It stopped at midnight last. It tracked right up until then. I tried manual syncing but to no avail. 

Best Answer

Same here. Does this possibly mean they are not going to support this unit on the app? Anyone possibly heard this?

Best Answer
People are saying it’s intentional to make us upgrade, I’m aggravated

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Not heard of this but very strange we are having same issue. I’ll call when I have time

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

My Fitbit One also stopped syncing with my iPhone 6 yesterday. The app is showing I have not synced for 19 hours and no steps today.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just got off a “chat” with rep “Joice”. Nothing worked. She denies that there is any ongoing problem with the Fitbit One and “our products are designed as high quality. “ then she basically told me I was out of luck and it is not their problem

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Yep. Mine exactly. Just got off a chat with Joice and she could not help me. We tried everything. When I told her I was not the only one experiencing this problem and that there was a community thread going on about it right now, she basically told me I was wrong and there is no ongoing problem with Fitbit One. So, those of you out there whose Fitbit stopped syncing at midnight n last night, it is a figment of your imagination. She told me I was ‘good to go’ and ended the chat. Of course, I am still not synced up. Still reflecting zero steps for today.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Mine has stopped syncing today, yesterday it was working. I've been through the reset program & deleting, reinstalling app as they suggest, hopefully they'll get it sorted

Best Answer

Ditto problem Fitbit One not synching as of 8/20/2019. This AM when I went to sync my sleep activity on iPhone app, and I was greeted with a pop-up system message saying words to the effect that "FitBit wants to use bluetooth to connect your device to your phone even when the app is not running". I had never encountered this message before, but being in my usual morning rush just clicked OK.

No sync! Tried the usual everything but still no connection of my "DumbBit" to the phone app.

I'm still irked that the Withings scale won't talk to the App any longer, both companies are pointing fingers at each other, but I'm blaming FitBit for now - seems to fit a pattern.

Best Answer

Mine too! I have tried everything. 

Best Answer

FYI I have an android so not an iPhone issue. 

Best Answer

My fitbit one also stopped syncing this morning but still tracks steps.  Restarting usually fixes that but not this time!!  Almost 3 years old, never any problems till today.

Best Answer

Both mine and my husband’s Fitbit One stopped syncing to our iPhone 8+ about 5 hours ago today.  He called support but they were no help.  He removed & reinstalled app but that didn’t work.  Sorry but a little comforting to know others are having same problem.  Cannot help to suspect they are discontinuing support & want us to buy another Fitbit product.

Best Answer

Well I am done with fitbit!  When my Blaze starting having serious issues (as was the case for many), and fitbit couldn't or wouldn't resolve), I started using my One as backup to my new Garmin Vivoactive 3 with GPS, steps, floors and heart rate. Fitbit will be out of business soon if they continue to treat customers this way.

Best Answer