Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've used all the troubleshooting tips and having to reboot every day.  This started last week.  What happened?

Best Answer
202 REPLIES 202

I wish they would bring the FitBit One back. I don't want/need the bells and whistles. I have 4 friends that I do the WeekDay and WeekEnd Challenges with and we are happy just to see our results on the FitBit app on our phones. We are very competitive, 3 of us are seniors! That's all we need. If I wanted all the bells and whistles, I'd buy an Apple Watch. 😁 You can actually buy a FitBit One on eBay with some going for as much as $350!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree with you—I don’t want all the bells and whistles either! I’m a senior too and am perfectly happy with the One as long as it keeps syncing. When I realized that Fitbit was discontinuing the One, I bought a spare on sale for $50 at Walmart. So I’m covered as long as there is some level of support for it. Now that Google is buying Fitbit, maybe all of we One’s can petition them to bring it back and provide adequate support. Worth a try anyway. Anyone want to put together a petition?

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m with you !!

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes