Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One pairing rejected by One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a Fitbit One for years. I noticed itq syncing on August 22nd 2019. I have restarted my phone, turned the blue tooth on/off multiple times, forced the app closed and restarted my One multiple times. The Fitbit app couldn't find the tracker and when I restart my blue tooth, it is showing up as an unpaired device. When I try to pair it, it says, "Pairing rejected by One". I even tried removing the device from my app and setting up a new one, but that doesn't let it pair either. Any help would be appreciated!

Best Answer
80 REPLIES 80

@mallory.a.starr Thanks so much for starting this thread. - I am running android 7 on a Samsung galaxy phone, and the most recent Fitbit App update has fixed all my sync issues (including the bluetooth ones). It didn't fix the 12 hour time slip on about half of the days in between though.

As one of the people accused of hijacking your thread, i wanted to say this was not my intention AT ALL. I did read the title of this thread, and the first sentence, and realised you were having almost the same problems i was - probably issues with the app update around 20th Aug. - One of the many error messages i got initially was that my bluetooth was also initially rejecting pairing. 

With the new update I've now been syncing fine for about 3 days (Yay!)

I've also had a really good look at other options for a device that will do exactly what the One does, but couldn't find anything. 😞  Would love to know if you do find something. 

Best Answer
0 Votes