Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Availability and Alternatives

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Though Fitbit One is a popular product, as we introduce new products, we occasionally make changes to our product line to keep you on track with the most up-to-date health and fitness tracking tools.

As a result, we no longer sell the One. We recommend considering the other discreet options we offer- Fitbit Zip, if you prefer a clip-based tracker or Fitbit Flex 2 if you prefer a slim, wrist-based tracker. Or, take our quiz on http://www.fitbit.com/compare to see which device meets your needs best.

Please note that we will continue to support the One and, if necessary, provide replacements for devices in warranty.

We do know there are many fans of the One who would like to discuss alternatives and have created this thread for discussion and merged a few posts together. Please keep in mind Community Guidelines when posting. 

At this time, feedback has been shared on the One status and there are no plans to bring this particular tracker back at this time, we will not be able to comment further. 

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope we can continue to provide you with Fitbit trackers you love and help you reach your goals.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
1,310 REPLIES 1,310
Thank you!! I didn't even look there, I thought there must be some other
procedure...duh!! This is the first and only message board I've
joined....I'm sticking to facebook! 😁😁😄
Best Answer
go to your fitbit account and go to settings and then notifications. Check or uncheck whichever the case and hopefully that will do it. I just did we shall see.
Best Answer

@ferkel  You use that method if you don't want any notifications form Fitbit.. and... it wont stop the emails..

Or.....

You use the gear wheel on the Topic to stop the Topic you're not interested in.

@ferkel wrote:
go to your fitbit account and go to settings and then notifications. Check or uncheck whichever the case and hopefully that will do it. I just did we shall see.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Some have read.

Facebook - Fitbit One Discussion Group is forming.

Best Answer

@JohnnCon ... I've thought for a while that someone should put together a FitbitOne group. I'm honestly surprised there wasn't one already. As I've mentioned, while I still wear my One, I do a wrist Fitbit as well (was a Charge2, now a Versa) and there are groups on Facebook for both of those devices, where people share tips and ask questions and such 😉

I just sent a request to join ... although now that I look, I don't think that's the right one. I think you can post a link to the group directly.

Best Answer

JEH1

On Facebook - Fitbit One Discussion Group

Best Answer
I will miss all of you who are leaving this forum to go to Facebook. I am not on Facebook and will never join because of their privacy/openness issues. I was invited to friend someone over 5 years ago and, although I did not join, I started getting virus email from Facebook. When I complained, they said I should just close my account (that I didn’t have). I finally began to forward the virus emails to Facebook and told them I would continue to do so until they removed my email address from their system. It took only 2 or 3 forwarded emails to get them fix the problem but I still have no desire to risk their violating my privacy/security again.
Best Answer

I don't see any fitbit one group around in fb 😞
Just today I discovered of the very bad decision to discontinue the one !!
I had mine today damaged and I was looking to buy another one and ... found only scam online or very high prices for what remains around (Ebay and Amazon selling One for 200$ !!! Vultures !!)
There is no sense to discontinue the One and keep the Zip !!!

Very very disappointed.
Note .. my glorious One this evening was rammed by a car, the display is dead but the case is still intact and somehow it still works !! It counted 6000 steps after I retrieved it !
Probably the reason to discontinue it is because they did a real decent product with a bad planned obsolescence.
Tzk tzk tzk .. very very bad.

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer

Fitbit One Discussion Group ( it is actually a page right now) and I’m not constantly on my iPhone. Please give that a try

Best Answer
Thanks again for your feedback on One over these many months all of which has been shared with our team. Since this thread has gone off track and there are no plans to bring the One back at this time, we will be closing it for further responses. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Well said!  I'd love to find an adequate replacement for the One!

Best Answer