Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can’t log in the app and it says I have the wrong email. I still get emails for fit bit though

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26

Try changing to a different internet connection and then try. It solved the problem for me.

Best Answer

Connect your phone to a different internet connection and then try logging in. It solved the problem for me.

Best Answer

I am still not able to login fitbit app. 

Best Answer

I am also having this issue on the Fitbit App in Windows 11 Pro Desktop - is Fitbit awake? hheeeeelllllloooooooooo

Best Answer

I chatted with fibit and asked why I can no longer login on my laptop.  The answer, it is no longer supported on Window.  I am extremely disappointed in fitbit.  I can still download the app, but it no longer works.  I hate trying to do everything on my phone!  I may trash my fitbit and go to another tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My clock shutdown from battery and now that i power it on the clock is not syncing. Should i through it away or are you going to fix your stupid app? If you can't fix it within a day tell me the address to ship my watch back because this way ill have to werk night time instead of mornings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got his today, so it was working last night in Windows so not sure how no longer supported but the mobile App is a PIA to fill in, so I am not going to be doing so.

EDIT: The Windows app just got an update today, so much for no longer supported, still cannot sign in though.

Best Answer
0 Votes