Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not receiving text/call notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
For the last week or so my Charge 2 hasn't. When receiving text or call notifications. It syncs data just fine but no notifications. When I go into the app settings to change notifications, I just get a spinning wheel and the notifications screen won't open. I've tried restarting my charge 2, force quitting the app, tiring on and off my Bluetooth and restarting my iPhone several times but still not able to open notifications. Any suggestions?
Best Answer
236 REPLIES 236

Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it connects to my phone through bluetooth. Sometimes it doesn't. I now just

1. check all the settings everyone's suggested 

2. Turn phone off and on again

3. Check the settings again

4. Wait for it to sort itself out. Which it usually does. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks I will try that and hopefully it will work.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not a solution to my problem. How do i get my charge 2 to work? The alarm doesn't even buzz my wrist!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not a solution to my problem. How do i get my charge 2 to work? The alarm doesn't even buzz my wrist!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is what did the trick for me too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for posting this information.  I have been going crazy unpairing my fitbit from my phone, turning off Bluetooth, uninstalling and reinstalling the app and nothing was working.  Then I saw your post and I had the exact same thing.  I had no idea you could turn off notifications on the fitbit itself with the button.  It must have happened by accident.  THANK YOU for posting!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Lol who would think a little button could drive you so crazy.
It's nice when questions are replayed to with results x

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
I notice when I plug it in the charger it sometimes turns notifications off. Now that I know I'm watching

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

OMG, how easty was that. I have tried everything. I did know as well that that function existed. Thanks a million

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have this issue. Your reply only talks about features, there's no problem-solving in your reply. I'd like to know why my device has stopped giving me notifications, when they are turned on on my Charge2 and to know how to rectify this problem. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto! It's just a long ad for Charge2, in my view. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done everything from deleting the app to re-starting the device, to no avail. Notifications are On on my device. Tia

Best Answer
0 Votes

THANK YOU FOR THIS INFO!!😘

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! That worked

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, in the end, I called the help desk and spoke to a very lovely man. He sent me a lovely long, convoluted, but effective procedure, which helped me with this issue and the issue I was having re. my Charge2 not synching with the app. I think I'll use the Helpdesk more often, they were fab! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BrigittaH, would you like to share this list here?

Im sure tyat it would greatly help others

Best Answer
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife's Fitbit charge 2 receives texts, etc, and my Fitbit Charge 2 doesn't. The firmware is the same as is our iPhones(6s). When I go to my account and press notications all I get is a spinning wheel icon and no options. Please help me resolve this issue.

JerrHild

Best Answer
0 Votes

It didn't work for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes