Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is this an issue overall? I see posts about the syncing issue starting on Sunday, which is when my Charge 2 stopped syncing. I've done all the things suggested -turn off/on bluetooth, restart phone, delete and install app, etc. Nothing works. I don't think it's a people issue. Maybe it's due to the IOS update that came through yesterday?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30
After unistalling Fitbit charge 2, I updated my OnePlus 6 mobile App. I
again reinstalled Fitbit charge 2 in my mobile app and after login tried to
syconising Data but failed.
So kindly now instruct, what should I do.
Regards,
Raj kishore Prasad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Do the same again but update the phone not the app. One guy did it three times before it worked. Good luck!

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the tip. I tried that, didn't work and luckly I didn't lose any data. Nevertheless, that shouldnt be the solution. Its kindof random that to make a fitbit work we should restart two or three times, unpair, uninstall and so on. 

Here's another solution that may help. I paired it with another device and instantly started worked on mine. Hope it keeps going like that. 

Best Answer
Fitbit charge 2 is syconising with my OnePlus 6 mobile set,but after
updating Android 9 Pie in Mobile set OnePlus 6 Fitbit charge 2 Data is not
syconising.
So kindly instruct what steps I should take, so that Fitbit
charge 2 Data is being syconising in Mobile App OnePlus 6.
Raj kishore Prasad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. If you are still having issues syncing your tracker please follow these instructions. For Android users that have the latest Version (Android 9.0 Pie) currently there is an issue with this OS version. You can follow this thread to keep up to date on any news.

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alvaro, thank you for the post. Unfortunately, for those of us that are still experiencing sync issues, we have done everything in that link multiple times and to no avail. My Charge 2 stopped syncing Dec. 16th, and I've updated, deleted, restarted, etc. in the hopes that it would finally resync with my iphone 6s. It has not, and from the comments and users reviews on the latest app update, this is a common issue now. Could it be a bug in the software update that is causing it? Surely if this many people are still having issues even after following the steps in your link muliple times, then it's not user error, but system/application bug? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have given up on the Fitbit.

Praise the Lord,
To all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity, may grace and peace be multiplied to you through the knowledge of God The Father and of Jesus our Lord.

The Gospel of Sunshine Outreach Ministry
"The Gospel of Sunshine brings Peace"
Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 quit syncing in October

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are appears to be an issue with the system syncing activity minutes it started Sunday with 0 minutes and Monday 0 minutes and won’t go past 28 today

Best Answer
0 Votes

After following all the instructions, Charge 2 started working, BUT after one week, now will not sync!!

Fitbit, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

So frustrating!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm very frustrated.  Charge 2 sync to iPhone appears to be random; sometimes it syncs and other times, despite my turning off and rebooting both, it doesn't work ... I believe fitbit charge 2 is a **ahem** and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Best Answer
0 Votes