Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 replacement face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I need a new face cover for my charge 2. Cracked the old one. Where do I purchase one?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
My Fitbit was just 4 months old when I cracked it tapping it with my fingernail. I called the support number and they sent me a new one which arrived today. I was very happy with their customer support. I had to send them a photo of the crack. They were very helpful.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
38 REPLIES 38

I don't believe you can. Certainly fitbit don't sell parts and the trackers tend not to be repairable.

Best Answer

@Conniewh It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Like @SteveH said the face can't be replaced or repaired but I wanted to know how did this happened? Can you share a screenshot? Still in these cases the best thing to do is letting our Support team know about your issue so they can provide options. You will get an email from them.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I had my fitbit for 2 1/2 years and wear it every day. I really enjoy tracking my steps. The faceplate is just wear and tear and I cannot see the numbers. Sure wish I could just replace the face. I does Fitbit offer trade in

Best Answer

@Conniewh no, I'm afraid fitbit do not offer a trade-in program

Best Answer

I had my fitbit for 2 1/2 years and wear it every day. I really enjoy tracking my steps. The faceplate is just wear and tear and I cannot see the numbers. Sure wish I could just replace the face. I does Fitbit offer trade i

A11DB4E0-7558-4559-871C-61DBAC68581E.jpeg

Best Answer

@Conniewh Support should have contacted you by now. What did they tell you? As @SteveH said there is no trade in program but support tries to offer some type of assistance. I would like to know if this was the case?

I look forward to your reply!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

My charger 2 is just over a year old! Received it on mothets day2017!! Ths face is cracked

Best Answer

@Brenda1951 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear about your damaged Charge 2 screen. As I said you should let our Support team know about the issue so they can review it and provide options. You will get an email from them in the next few days.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer

My Fitbit charge2 has a crack on the face, how do I replace it?

Best Answer

My screen cover is cracked and I think I did it while tapping with my nail.  How can I get it repaired?

Best Answer

Mine cracked exactly like this too! 

Best Answer
Have you made any progress?

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

I have had my Fitbit 2+ years and have worn it most days. I'm a bit disappointed in the quality of the watch face. The strap broke within the 1st year. The watch face has scratched very badly  and this week has cracked and I cannot read it now when I am outdoors.  I looked on line to see if it could be replaced but I understand it can't. I am almost 60 and don't do extreme sport but wear it daily for walking etc and it does motivate me. Perhaps screen protectors similar to iPhones should be provided to avoid damage if the quality cannot be improved. 

Update

Fitbit contacted me and I received a replacement Charge 2 this week free of charge. Great customer service with no hassle but it does make you wonder about the quality if they replaced it so quickly and easily but great result. 

Best Answer
I got a hold of Fitbit and the replaced the watch part!
Best Answer
How did you contact them?

Patricia
Best Answer

@Igarden @JT02 @Alan72 @Gotchagomo Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry to hear about your Charge 2 damaged screen. For this issue please let our Support team know about it so they can review it and provide options for you. You will all receive emails from them.

@Brenda1951 happy to hear that Support was able to help you.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer
I contacted customer support and they authorized a replacement.
Thanks,
Patricia
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too same as the last one. Time to move on to something that can handle every day use. Had a protective screen cover cracked underneath. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
In fairness to Fitbit they have been really good and without seeing the damage to my tracker, they sent me a new one free of charge. Great service.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes