Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 screen has turned to grey static

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my Fitbit charge two for Christmas in 2016, so it’s aged . But I have never worn it in water, always take off before shower or swimming, constantly cleaning the back and the bands, I use this daily it’s part of my life now. Until one day only half of the welcome screen was showing on the screen. So I tried resetting it and nothing worked. Then I noticed a few days later it was stuck on. A date and time from 3 days before! Tried again to reset with no luck. So I let it die and recharged it and now my screen looks like static grey and nothing shows. I’m so sad and I can’t afford a new device! And I have felt so incomplete without my steps and goals and challenges to help me stay motivated. Is there a way to get the screen fixed? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@SunsetRunner A warm welcome to our Community! 

I will gladly assist you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persist please let our Support team know so they can further assist you. You will get an email from them as I created a ticket for you.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes