Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync since Aug 20

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have even disabled the app and re installed the app....I can not get it to sync  since Aug 20

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

I can not get mine to sync either 9/3/20...???!!!???!!!?

Best Answer

Same here!

Best Answer

Mine isn't synching properly either since last week unless I manually sync it. Sounds like a glitch with so many of us having an issue 

Best Answer
I have tried to manually sync it several times and it still says last sync Aug 20th, hopefully they will get it fixed soon.
Best Answer

My sync has not worked since wednesday, sep 2nd, fitbit released a new update to the app and everything stopped working, no sync, tried to uninstall the the app, which crashed the phone twice, hard restart of it. Tried to unpair, now it will not pair again.

Sony xperia phone with android 10

Best Answer

Mine hasn't synced since Aug 23...I did see an alert that said they are having problems. I wonder how long that will go on?!?

Best Answer
I'm wondering if it has something to do with the recent update. Trouble seemed to start shortly afterSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

I've lost about 90k in steps because of a **ahem** product charge the earth for faulty goods ridiculous... My hr worked fine charge 2 shocking nothing but issues, not synced since 22nd August now won't recognise when I try to connect again pissed off, 

Best Answer

If ANYONE gets an answer, I would love to know as well - I haven't been able to sync since the end of August! Are they really going to make us buy a new product?
How about we mail these in and get 50% off a new unit!

Best Answer

Mine has also stopped syncing since the 1 sept 2020 after I did the update.  My scales still sync though. 

Best Answer

Hello, I cannot sync my Charge 2 since this morning.. So I guess I'm in the "me too" boat.. Please let us know if there are any fix, thanks !

Best Answer

Mine neither since Thursday 3 September !

what is wrong with Fitbit Support ??

fix this problem ASAP !!

The app has been problematic for a few months now - when flicking through dashboard pages today to yesterday to day before etc it doesn’t always update the screen data - it just shows today’s data 🤬

Best Answer

I did chat with support earlier on, after posting here and doing all the recommenced troubleshooting steps. The Fitbit person was very nice and had me look at my iOS version, there I noticed my iPhone had an iOS update running. After the update completed, I had to fiddle around, do all the steps again (uninstall the app, play with Bluetooth, connect/disconnect etc) and the Charge 2 finally synced !

Not sure this will apply to anybody, but worth checking !

Best Answer

Same here.   Since  Aug 27. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is the same since the 21st of August 2020.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same issue since 17/08, went on webchat with Fitbit support and was told that since their app update Sony devices are no longer supported!

He suggested I buy another device which is supported, which I'm obviously not going to do, I asked if there were plans to update the app to correct the problem, his reply "not really", didn’t even get an apology. I asked for an email address to send a complaint, which he gave me, I emailed them and then got an auto reply saying they no longer accept emails. Disgusting customer service.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem went out of sink on 2nd Sept The time is also wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes

After a lengthy discussion with Nikki on the fitbit support chat, the conclusion, as someone previously stated, Your phone is not on the supported list.  https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2315.htm

The Sony phones listed are several years old.

Best Answer

Mine is a iPhone 5s there is definitely a fault with the update.  I have got it to sync occasionally.  But it’s very temperamental.. you have to leave it open.  And it still doesn’t always do it when you manually pull down the screen to sync. 

Best Answer