Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, for the past 3 days my charge 2 has not been syncing to my android device. I have tried force stopping the app, turning Bluetooth on and off, I have turned my phone on and off and uninstalled the app and it still is not working. I do not know what else to do please can someone help?
Thanks, Jane

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87
Hi
I had issues with mine charging and this was resolved after I connected it to the charger and pressed the button for a few seconds to reboot it. It sounds like you've already tried this so I don't know what else to suggest. Sorry.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing works, tried, updates, bluetooth, deleting and reinstalling, blah, blah, blah.  Three hours later nothing.  A piece of junk. Yes, I have to doggle, yes, I have the latest software, yes, I've turned off and on all the devices.  All I wanted to to was change the time and nothing works.  It's going in the trash!

Best Answer
Why do you need to change the time? Fitbit’s sync with phone time or whatever. I’ve never actually heard of someone changing the Fitbit time. There is something with your Bluetooth if the time is wrong, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Good question.  However, bluetooth is working fine. Pethaps if the charge is depleted the time as to be reset.  Just doesn't sync and been an ongoing issue. Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

please help im trying to reset my fitbit charge 2 but its not working please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

@codyrhodes51 what do you mean by reset the Charge 2? What is not happening. 

To restart place in its powered chit her and hold in the button for 12-15 seconds. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my new Charge 4.  Has done it twice this week.  Went to bed at 10 and slept until 2, and it didn't show those 4 hours at all.  I did phone reboot, logged in and out of fitbit app, checked bluetooth, so just did the fitbit restart (I hope, as it vibrates and then shows a happy face).  Hopefully this will fix it.  Thanks for all the info.

Best Answer
0 Votes

not working with my fitbit charge 2. I also had the same problem. Fitbit suddenly went off when the battery was still at 59%. And now after various trials, incuding HedyF's suggestion...it just won't work... won't turn on

Best Answer
0 Votes