Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 display gone and constantly vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 stopped working 2 days ago. Display is blank and it vibrates by itself every few seconds until battery runs out. I tried to trouble shoot the issue, connected it to the charger and hold button for 8 seconds. Also tried to change the clock face but as it doesn't synch to the app anymore, this isn't possible. What can I do now? Thanks.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25
Mine was before then by a couple of weeks. And fitbit is not at all
interested in making it right. I won't be wasting any more money on these
products - 6 years of having to replace them every year is more than enough
money down the drain.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the same problems since mid December.   @Fitbit solve this problem!!! Or you will loose a lot of customers!

Best Answer
0 Votes

True. I was considering upgrading to the 4 and passing this to my other half, won't bother knowing issues aren't fixed.  Clearly isn't anything any of us have done and must be a fault/bad update!  Funny how we all got the problem around the same time.  They've broken them with the latest update I reckon.

Best Answer
0 Votes
They aren’t interested in solving the issue. I had already been pissed that
the Premium Service I paid over a hundred bucks for wasn’t fully accessible
unless I upgraded my tracker. Now this? I’m done - and when I advised the
company that I would go to another manufacturer, there was no concern
shown. That’s exactly what I’ve done and will receive a new smart watch
this week.

--
If you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel, march down there and
turn it on yourself.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing for me only the first post I put on "My Charge 3 stopped working"  Fitbit answered for the VERSA 3??

Not Rocket science how can you get the name wrong let alone the problem.  Ive had enough they are now not answering my post anymore!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you click the box that says this affects me too?  Up on the original post at the top.  That way it will show numbers of people are affected.  Maybe then they'll stop ignoring it!

Best Answer
0 Votes