Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 display won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi my new charge 3 is blank and when I charge it and try to restart it using the side button it just vibrates with a blank screen.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
948 REPLIES 948
I'm sorry to hear that, I completely understand your frustration. The only thing I can suggest (if you haven't already) is to contact Fitbit help after the weekend. To be honest, the display on my second Fitbit 3 is breaking up and when it dies, I'm going to look into a different brand. Best of luck!

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US
Get Support - Fitbit
DIY and get back on track. Email Us. Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Pinterest; YouTube
myhelp.fitbit.com
Best Answer

Im thinking fitbit sense if this one no longer works

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer

Hello everyone. Thanks for your participation in the community forums. 

@litlbit57 Thanks for your great input. I agree with you, if none of the suggested troubleshooting steps have worked, the best way to get help is to contact our Support Team

@Scott1989 I love to hear that you're thinking in the Fitbit Sense. If you would like to get more information about this Fitbit device, I recommend visiting the Sense manual and this other link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/products/find-your-fit

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Clearly fitbit 3s have a lot of bugs.....mine ended up 12 hours behind and
i couldn't change it...let it die and it wouldn't turn on anymore
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Scott1989 Thanks for your reply. 

I understand how you are feeling and I appreciate the feedback provided. If the suggested steps and the ones from this link haven't helped, my best recommendation is that you contact our Support Team. If you already have a case with them, I recommend replying back to that case or contact them one more time and they will be more than glad to continue assisting. 

Please make sure to explain the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why bother. The point being that these Fitbits are extremely faulty, and dealing with Support does not take care of the issues, it’s just no longer worth my time and effort. I’ve thrown the last two Fitbits away. It’s too much headache, and too much wasted time for me.
When I lived in Germany, I had it easier to exchange my last three Fitbits with no hassle. Since it was much easier, I was okay with it, and it was worth my time and effort. Here in the USA, it’s more of a headache. After 5 faulty Fitbits despite upgrades, I’m no longer willing to waste any more of my time. I am also no longer in possession of the last two Fitbits, or any proof of purchase for them. My cards have been dealt and I lost. I no longer have faith in this product, even though I used and relied on the feedback it gave me when they functioned properly. I’m very sad about it, and honestly miss my Fitbit very much. I haven’t found anything close to it without all of the other extras other companies have to offer. Fitbit was the best option for me. Too sad they didn’t last for years. Mine never lasted more than 6-8 months before breaking down.
You have to admit, 5 Fitbits in just two years is unacceptable.

Thanks for trying to salvage my faith in this product. Awesome ideas, but faulty products.

Aldona G

Love is the Answer

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Goldenaldi Nice to see you around. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and I appreciate the time you've taken to provide your feedback. Please note that this feedback helps to continue working on improvements to our services and products. 

I'd like to let you know that replacement devices are provided for products within the warranty period. The warranty period in the United States is one (1) year from the date of purchase, except that if someone resides in the European Economic Area (EEA) and purchased a Fitbit product in the EEA, the warranty period is two (2) years from the date of purchase. 

If your original Fitbit device is no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information about our warranty policy, I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

Thanks for your patience. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree with you .. I never expected Fitbit products to be this cheaply
made...its sad really. I was excited to get my first one...i had tge charge
hr glued back together 3 different ones...got the charge 2 no battery life
and the first charge 3 stopped syncing
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Scott1989 Thanks for your reply. 

Your feedback definitely helps to continue working on improvements to our services and your comments are very important. I'd like to let you know that this thread is now closed. If you have a different inconvenience or any other questions, find a similar thread or post it in a new thread.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes