Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not tracking sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit has stopped tracking sleep?? First it only tracked half of the night for 2 nights then stopped tracking altogether?? Tried rebooting   , logging out and in again, Bluetooth off and on. Have also checking for updates but all up to date. Can anyone help please 

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

I seemed to have the same problem. But, once I hit the + icon and hit the Add Sleep Log, then backtracked, my score was added. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have only had my watch for 5 days and it will not record my sleep more then an hour at a time. It's very frustrating and I've tried all the fixes. I cannot wear my watch on my non dominant wrist as the watch won't work over tattoos ( might I add is a major bummer and problem)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, not sure if I should be posting here or not but my Visa 3 hasn't been montering my sleep for the last few nights. Now normally I just ignore it but I just got a new puppy so I wanted to see how little sleep I was getting thanks to her. I've tried resetting it, I've tried tightening it and I've tried taking it off the fitbit app yet nothing works, I'm not sure what else to do. I've had it for about a year or so now but it's never given me this many issues for the sleep tracker, in the past it would stop for a day and then come back the day after. Any advice on how to fix it would be great. 

Best Answer

My Charge 4 suddenly stopped tracking my sleep too. It worked just fine up until a few days ago. Then I had a couple of nights were it said I went to sleep about 6am lol. It always tracked sleep just fine until now. Very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you do a software update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine hasn’t tracked my sleep since April 15th! I did everything possible to fix it but still I get nothing. So frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My tracker hasn’t traced my sleep since April 15th. I've tried everything but it still doesn’t work. This is su frustrating.I’m ready to throw in the towel and buy a different device from a different company altogether. 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve given up on mine.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 2 records data well but not untill I have been asleep for about 2 hours. After that it seems to be fine but it totally misses my early hours of sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 2 records data well but not untill I have been asleep for about 2 hours. After that it seems to be fine but it totally misses my early hours of sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes