Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen has a white line across the screen from left to right

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received my tracker about an hour ago. I've turned it on and synced it and I've got a solid white line across the middle of the screen! Is there any way of fixing this or is it going to have to be sent back for replacement?

A reboot didn't help...

Best Answer
308 REPLIES 308

I had an online chat and even the lines gone now.

im awaiting an email now with further instructions.

im pretty sure it will have been returned before then though.

Best Answer

My replacement Charge 3 pebble arrived today. No white line thankfully! 👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received mine Friday afternoon (12/21). Set it up, updated it. Went to bed, all was good. Left for a roadtrip at 10am, it was fine. 3 hours later the white line appeared. I contacted support on Sunday, who wasn't aware of this issue and shipped a replacement. The line was between the clock and heart rate, it was perfectly centered and didn't look too out of place. I got home late last night and within an hour the line went away despite my tracker not being plugged in not anything since Friday night.  Odd that it just disappeared though, but no complaints.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mines gone back & got a replacement.

if this one doesn’t do as advertised I’ll get a refund and either stick with my charge2 or look at a Garmin.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just got my replacement. Hopefully this one will stay in good shape. If it doesn't,  I may try again. I really like it otherwise and don't have a comparable one to fall back on. Its new and I'm banking on the hope that the kinks will get worked out.Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
Best Answer
0 Votes

Replacement updated fine & all seems well so far.

fingers crossed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you update firmware?

Best Answer
0 Votes

C48106CD-5D89-4D9B-8830-18E4DCD0F766.jpeg

I’m having the same issue as everyone else unfortunately

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

I went onto online chat h

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Via the app. I plugged mine into my PC, opened the app and it updated. I didn't have to do anything.

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1871#tracker

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I received mine today and having same issue with the line was there anything I could do pls x

Best Answer
0 Votes
Support doesn't seem to have a resolution. They are just sending me a new
one. Gotta say I am not confident the new one will be right either
considering nobody seems to understand why its there.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently purchased the Charge 3 from Amazon and the first one had the white line immediately upon starting it. I returned it for a replacement. The second one came and the screen was fine until I did the update. It now has a white line across the screen. Why would you develop a product with such poor technology that it breaks the second you get it. What can I do to resolve the issue??

Best Answer
0 Votes
I took mine back got a new one it works great and no white line
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks but this is the second one they sent me. Both have the white line. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My replacement was fine, but I plugged it in to the charger and left it to sort itself out for 15 mins before I paired it with my mobile.

Then did the update and again left it alone for an hour.

This one is looking OK at the minute.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love for them to send me a replacement. They seem to have forgotten I exist!!!! Customer service is lacking as is the product, at this point!!! I’m very frustrated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm now having this same issue - disappointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My partners charge 3 also has a thick white line right across the screen....what should we do? She's only had it for a few days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine had the white line a day after I got it. I started the update, the next day (Sat before xmas) the line appeared. On Wednesday, the day after xmas, the line went away. 

Best Answer
0 Votes