Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge not synching with Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After completing an upgrade on my phone, my fitbit charge will synch to the app.  it says it cannot  connect to fitbit.com.  i have tried turning bluetooth off and on, restarting my fitbit, powering off phone and have not no luck.  let me know what else i could try!  thank you

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

Having the same issues after the app update.

Anyone find a workable solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey my friends @Steve118 and @MsWoman, nice to see you here. Have you tried the steps I posted before? If not, please give it a try and follow the steps in the order it appears. If you already done all these instructions please let me know and provide as many details you can so I can investigate further.

See you around! Woman Happy

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer
0 Votes

is it just me. I can't see any steps listed above. It's blank

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is syncing again, all is good thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Steve118, it's nice to see you again. I'm glad to know that you were able to resolve the syncing issue with the Fitbit Charge. I'd like to invite you to our Discussions board where you can find encouragement from other members, recipes and motivation to make your life as healthier you can, you can also share your experiences and find friends to share this amazing adventure.

Hope to see you around more often. Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.....I tried all of your steps and that didn't help me either.  Then I remembered that I talked to a tech support member and he told me to hold the off button on my Fitbit until I saw the the fitbit logo and a word with the number 10.  I just did that and my Fitbit which hasn't synced since April 29th is now up to date.  Sorry I can't remember what the word is but I think you will see it. Take a couple of seconds.  Hopefully that helps.  It has worked three times for me. 

Best Answer

Hello @MommaL, it's nice to see new names here! Awesome to know that the restart process offered by our Support Team helped you to complete the firmware update. I want to thank you for the time you took to share with us the solution for this issue, it's always nice to see how our Fitbitters help each other. I'd like to invite you to our Discussions board were you can find other Fitbitters to challenge, tips for healthy cooking and much more, give it a look!

Keep up the super stepping! Cat Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried these steps and I can able to sync my Alta charge with Oneplus3T. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do I get the Fitbit App? I deleted the app from my iPad, now all I can find is the "Find my Fitbit" app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community my friends @sujeevana and @WM123!

@sujeevana I'm glad to know that the steps I posted helped you with the syncing issue.

@WM123 actually, to download the Fitbit application again to your iPad, go to the App Store and at the top of the screen you have the option to change the device you're using, from the drop down menu select iPhone only and the Fitbit app is going to appear again, please check the pictures below:

Iphone only 3.png

Iphone only 2.png

Iphone only.png

Let me know if you have questions. Cat Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked like a charm.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's great! Its so frustrating not knowing what to do!! Glad I could
help!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for this tip...it worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did this for another app and tried it for the fitbit app. It still didnt work though. Im on an old ipad air. I have the app on my new ipad, but im trying to get it on my old one too. Any advice for me?

Best Answer
0 Votes