Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 2 won't sync or re-install

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit Charge2 was purchased on Black Friday 2017. It stopped syncing yesterday. After following the help tips (restarting, installing app, resetting bluetooth, etc) it will not re-install or find the Charge 2 device.

Thank you.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@williamgentzsch Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear that your Charge 2 isn't syncing or setting up and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Which phone or computer are you using? Is it a compatible phone? You can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try setting them up. Also, if you have an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I have done those steps several times. It will not install.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problems right now!!! wtf? I just updated the Fitbit app and bam. stopped working, and I tried everything to get it to sync, re-pair it to my phone (iPhone 10) and nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes