Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to End an Exercise on Charge 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ok first workout and I can't end it, pressing the button only pauses it.  Holding it only brings up a notification and screen wake-up menu?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
67 REPLIES 67

Thank you for your assistance.  I finally figured out that the "button" is actually pushing on the sides of the face of my Fitbit Charge.  I kept looking for a "button" on the screen to push.  Once I figured out what the word button meant, then I followed your directions and was able to do this easily.  I especially liked the advice about how long to hold it, etc.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m only just beginning. These are interesting comments. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot do anting from the device.  If I can’t do it from the app it cannot be done.  Cannot start and stop an exercise on the device.  All I can do on the device is scroll through what is there already.  Heart rate , calories burned , steps walked all day , steps per hour.  I can tap the nail I’m blue and there is nothing else to see.

Best Answer
0 Votes

suffices to say that here in 2020 i have the same issues.

i went for a bikeride today. now usually it does pick this up automatically but NOT the gps? Why is that?

I like all others started my workout manually.

in trying to end i was offered the pause button. then the wake/ notifications screen. could go nowhere. lots of faffing.

but why was it still recording mileage even tho i was stationary.

i have the say the jury is out for me on this product. Sleep it records. Steps it automatically records.

i wish it had a function to input blood sugar 

this i can tell is the future. but i would suggest isnt the finished product. long way still to go 

like ending an excercise.

further, can this not also be done from.the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know the is what is SUPPOSED to happen, but like the other post when you press to stop all I get is pause. When I hold down the button I get to the wallet screen that wants my pin. I spend 5 minutes randomly pressing, holding, swiping until eventually (and I can't tell how I did it) it words and I can finally end my exercise. It is soooooooooooooo annoying! What can I do about this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Doesn't work.  The button just shows the stats and the clock keeps running.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmmm.  The second push just brings up DND and SLEEP.  Still flummoxed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Shouldn’t have to do this. Who wants to have to find and access their charger to end a workout. I sure as heck don’t take my charger to the trail or the gym. 

Best Answer
0 Votes