Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Fitbit Flight game?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello can someone help me get it back I want that game but nomatter how I try I can't get it back.can you add it as general game that you can have any time and turn off. Please and thanks! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
162 REPLIES 162

Having the Fitbit flight game is a good idea in my opinion just to get your mind off things.

Best Answer

What firmware does it have to run and how do you update it to that firmware 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Is there a way to set your goals on a very low goal like 1000 steps to get the game?

Best Answer
0 Votes

As explained above, as long as you hit all of your set goals and asigned active hours you will get the game. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I once found Fitbit Flight 2 years ago in Febuary abd nw i found it today on 2018 March. I’m gussing that after 2 years and a month, you get to play fitbit flight again. Maybe, Maybe.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jakefitnit if you hit all your goals and active hours, you should be able to play the game. 

I've already read posts accusing Fitbit of putting in the game so that the buton breaks and the user will need to buy a new tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

I think this game should be kept as it is. I like the idea that it only comes on when you hit your goals because its a reward for completing what you set out to do. Having it perminantly there will take that incentive away.  It's like a prize at the end of the day.

-Jamie-

Best Answer

Hello I have it my goals for three days now and nothing has happened. I would like to try this game so if you could please help me and tell me what to do that would be great, thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you sure @HannahCarpenter was all the tiles in the top half of the app green? 

Did you hit at least 250 steps for every set hour? 

If there are no set hours to hit 250 steps, the game will never be triggered .

Best Answer
0 Votes
yes all of them were green and i made sure to walk the 250 steps every hour

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@HannahCarpenter  Then after hitting the goals, did you press the side button repeatedly the whole way through?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
yes i did

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I like the fitbit game.

How can keep it oermanently?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AracSorry You can not keep it permanently.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Why?
Do I have to vote for it to keep it?
I think its kind of fun.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Arac  If you like the game and want to have it, then it is serving its purpose, to encourage you to meet your goals to be able to play it.  It is there to motivate you to exercise, the whole purpose of Fitbit.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
Thanks for the encouragement
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you sooo much!!!!!!!! I wanted to show my friends the next day, but I read that it would go away at midnight. Thanks to you I can happily show my friends my newest achievment. 😁

-Ananya

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 is up to date and have reached all goals. Still no game. My daughter has exact same Fitbit and gets it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Included in "goals" to be reached, I believe is also getting 250+ steps  i n all f the hours you have it set for, if you have 250+ steps per hour turned on.

Best Answer