Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Fitbit Flight game?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello can someone help me get it back I want that game but nomatter how I try I can't get it back.can you add it as general game that you can have any time and turn off. Please and thanks! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
162 REPLIES 162

Would it be possible to get Fitbit flight added to the inspire

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbits track stairs/floors when it detects motion (via accelerometer) combined with gain of a few feet of elevation increases based on the altimeter in the unit. A lot of situations may cause changes in pressure that may cause altimeter to report changes in elevation. natural pressure changes due to wind, riding in a slow Ferris wheel (London eye), natural pressure change or humidity may also alter the step count.

Having said that .. these algorithms are on a contast improvement and Fitbit engineers and research teams do a remarkable job updating these algorithm by observing corner cases. So please keep your device firmware updated. Flight

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you're having trouble getting a game back that you've lost, there are a few things you can try:

1. Check to see if the game is still available for download: The first thing you should do is check to see if the game is still available for download on the platform where you originally got it (i.e. App Store, Google Play, Steam, etc.). If it is, you should be able to download it again without any problems.

2. Check your purchase history: If you've previously purchased the game, it may be possible to download it again without paying a second time. You can check your purchase history on the platform where you bought the game (i.e. App Store, Google Play, Steam, etc.) to see if the game is still there and can be downloaded again.

3. Contact customer support: If you're still having trouble getting the game back, you can contact the customer support team for the platform where you bought the game (i.e. App Store, Google Play, Steam, etc.) and ask for help. They may be able to assist you in getting the game back.

4. Check your device storage : Make sure that you have enough storage space on your device to download the game. if your device storage is full, you might not be able to download the game

It's worth keeping in mind that not all games are available forever, and some may be removed from the marketplaces due to licensing or technical issues. But by following these steps, you will be able to try and download the game again.

For more details check: https://findtricks.in/
Best Answer
0 Votes