Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paracord Band Ends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have been searching for the past day and maybe not in the right places. I make paracord bracelets as a hobby and want to make a band for my Charge 2. Does anybody know where you can find just the part the hook to the tracker itself with a loop to hook paracord through? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Removed all caps.

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

Bump. No ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BLIZZ56, bumping is not needed, and not encouraged. If members choose to respond, they will do so without bumping your post. If they choose not to answer, because they have no info for you, bumping does not force them to respond.

Best Answer

I haven't seen them for sale. You'd probably have to reverse engineer a Charge 2 wristband. Paracord is really stretchy stuff, I wonder how will you make it tight enough to replace a stock band? Best of luck.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
Best Answer

I have actually thought about doing this but as the next person has shown us there out there somewhere. Just a matter of where. Also u can make the adjustable in several different ways. Thanks for the help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yea I found both of those. I just want the ends though I can make my own plus make them look better. Don't want to have to pay for the whole band. Thanks for the help though.

Best Answer

Ever have luck with this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

1 last that would probably fit your needs for the hooks it has 🙂 

https://www.amazon.com/bayite-Leather-Fitbit-leather-Wristband/dp/B01JNXTX3O/ref=pd_sim_200_7?_encod...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

@DaveDee wrote:

1 last that would probably fit your needs for the hooks it has 🙂 

https://www.amazon.com/bayite-Leather-Fitbit-leather-Wristband/dp/B01JNXTX3O/ref=pd_sim_200_7?_encod...

thats what i really want but thats for the alta not the charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's actually my Etsy listing. I get the ends from Aliexpress, for about $4 per pair. There are a couple sellers, but I've been mostly getting mine from this listing. It takes weeks for them to ship from China to the States, and I've had about 10% of them not "snap" into the Fitbit - I just toss 'em and make it part of the cost of the business, but if you were buying some just for your own use, be sure they actually snap in before you give them good feedback. I've had really good luck getting customer service from Aliexpress vendors, but it is slow going through the time differences and long distances for shipping.

Best Answer

Hey there. Any idea where to get some with the ability to wrap a strap around the attachment? Does that make sense? Like with a loop/slot on the attachment. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Several Etsey shops are selling them, but I don't see a supplier for just the clips. Screenshot_20171101-123954.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, I just mean a little slot in the piece that you can slip like a ribbon
through it something.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Keep posting! I wound not mind trying one of these out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since there is no slot in the side of the charge 2 you would need some type of adapter that connects to the Charge 2.Screenshot_20171101-150129.jpg

@Sleepyguy wrote:

Keep posting! I wound not mind trying one of these out.

Best Answer

@Melanie317 wrote:
No, I just mean a little slot in the piece that you can slip like a ribbon
through it something.

Melanie - I'm not sure what you mean there. The adapters I use for the paracord bands (which Rich has shown photos of a couple times) create a standard watch band connection. The side that is not connected to the Fitbit has an 18mm spring bar (or quick-release watch pin). I'd think a ribbon could go through there, unless I'm really truly not understanding what you're describing.

Best Answer