Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick view doesn't always work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got my Charge 2 a few days, but it seems to me that the Quick View feature doesn't always works perfectly. Other people having the same problem? It does work approx. 7 times on 10...

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84

I just tried this and it drained my Battery!! I hope it can recharge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not work 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The time on devise is not correct and I cannot reset the time. Any suggestions? I've tried turning the devise off and changing time zones. The devise will not sync with computer or phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would ask Fitbit. Also there are many in the Fitbit community with great ideas.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dscan make sure your Charge 2 has quickview on, do a restart. 

Now take it off your arm and place it on a table facing you you. Lift up the far end so that the Charge 2 is now vertical. 

Best Answer

The flit charges to 100% but has discharged to 15% within an hour.  I have tried to reset it three times but the same happens

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this, it didn't work

Best Answer
0 Votes

didnt work

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this method. It restarted but the date and time did not change. Vacationed in Alaska and cannot get the Charge 2 to return to normal.  It is stuck on 9/22/17, 5.5 hours behind. Any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called customer service and they just sent a new unit as it was still under warrantee.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just tried to reset my charge 2 but when I had it plugged in and pushed the button, all I got was initially the picture of the batter and never the Fitbit log. I am having a problem with my Fitbit not receiving notification or recording  get the heart rate on my iPhone 6plus.  I get the resting heart rate but above it I have two diashes. When I check my phone settings it does say it is connected to my blue tooth. The Fitbit does sync to my iPhone and in fact the heart rate is recorded in the daily graph and shows on the fit bit itself. When I tired to set the notifications  it still says Bluetooth pairing required and when I push ‘set up’ I even tried disconnected this Fitbit from the system and reinstalling but it made no difference.  This is my 3 Fitbit is I am aware how it all should work. I think I have had this one a month and bought it through you.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I really find it useful having it viberate when I receive a phone call because I do not always hear the phone.  Thanks Malvene

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just tried to reset my charge 2 but when I had it plugged in and pushed the button, all I got was initially the picture of the batter and never the Fitbit log. I am having a problem with my Fitbit not receiving notification or recording  get the heart rate on my iPhone 6plus.  I get the resting heart rate but above it I have two diashes. When I check my phone settings it does say it is connected to my blue tooth. The Fitbit does sync to my iPhone and in fact the heart rate is recorded in the daily graph and shows on the fit bit itself. When I tired to set the notifications  it still says Bluetooth pairing required and when I push ‘set up’ I even tried disconnected this Fitbit from the system and reinstalling but it made no difference.  This is my 3 Fitbit is I am aware how it all should work. I think I have had this one a month and bought it through you.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I really find it useful having it viberate when I receive a phone call because I do not always hear the phone.  Thanks M

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having restarted my fitbit it now won't reconnect to Bluetooth due to incorrect parsley. What is this? How do I solve it I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine stopped working and takes quite a few taps now to see screen data etc 

now it’s acting up by not syncing snd now now recognise my phone ?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem !!! Have u managed to get it sorted ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello, call Fitbit. They are very helpful!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello, When I call them they really bend over backwards to solve my problems. I never had your problem. Call them at 1-877-623-4997
Good luck!!🍀

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried everything you suggested. My display has totally gone out. I can see on the back side the lights are on showing the Fitbit works. I am so sad this was a gift from my daughter and I did not even get a year out of it.  I really enjoyed using it and the self encouragement to get moving and get my steps in.  I am afraid it is gone 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello, Did you call 1-877-623-4997 , Fitbit will help you!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
In my experience they do not last too long if you wear them all of the time like a watch. If the unit is under one year old they will send you a new one. I have tried upgrading the model when I had to replace mine. If the free replacement unit fails it is only guarantee from the original purchase date so you will eventually have to buy a new one.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes