Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick view doesn't always work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got my Charge 2 a few days, but it seems to me that the Quick View feature doesn't always works perfectly. Other people having the same problem? It does work approx. 7 times on 10...

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84
I have a I phone and only received this notice once I did nothing and the next day all info came back

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to thank you for such a quick and easy fix.  It isn’t often that you find directions that go so well as this!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community forums @M1982, it's great to see you around for the first time. 

Thank you for sharing that the steps shared by another user were so helpful. If you haven't done so already, I also invite you to participate in the Discussion's forum of the Community! You can find some great discussions here

I hope you see around more often in the forums. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

t fixed it Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry I got to this response because I clicked on a link for a charge 2 that won’t charge. I have tried the steps but it also will not restart by holding the button for four seconds. I have tried to hold it longer and it does nothing but turns notifications off and on. I guess it is just broken 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SuperBlargle as per restart instructions, was your Charge 2 plugged in and charging while holding in the button for 4 seconds? 

Best Answer
Yes. I actually called in and spoke with a representative who said my device is just beyond repair, sadly. Time to replace it. It’s over 3 years old, after all

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SuperBlargle, it's good to see you around in the Community forums, welcome. 

Thank you for confirming that you already got in touch with the Customer Support team about this. I'm sorry to see that you've experienced trouble with your Charge 2 that is not charging. It is particularly difficult when the device is no longer covered by the warranty, but even tough Support is eager to help with any problem you may experience with the product, they do need to adhere to the official warranty policy, this would start counting from the original date of purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback; comments from users are always useful to continue to improving the quality of products and services.

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot connect the device to my iPad.  The Bluetooth will not recognize it.  This happened after I disconnected it because it was not working.  When I tried restarting it on my iPhone, I was told that I could not set it up because someone else already had my email, myself in my original setup obviously.

I tried restarting it and nothing was resolved.

frjimo

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you. i will let you know if that worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

clock time will not reset on Charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did what you advised and it worked, got my firmware updated, thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the reset and it did not correct--the step count continues from yesterday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I still cannot determine how to simply set the date and time on this Fitbit Charge 2. Bought it back in 2014 and just got it back yesterday and fail to remember how to preform this action. Could you please be more thorough with your explanation? I also had a traumatic brain injury and my memory is undependable. Please give me a hand...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, then I found out that my sleep mode is on in my Fitbit 4. It’s working fine after the sleep mode off.

Best Answer

Hi @frjimo your iPads bluetooth should not be able to connect to the tracker. 

If your tracker is already setup to your Fitbit account, you will only have to open the fitbit app, log into your fitbit account, and approve any permissions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CarolP22 usually when yesterday's steps are carried over, the cause is either changing the time around midnight or the user shutdown the tracker. 

In any case no restart will fix this and since the steps where recorded yesterday you will not be able to correct. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Superman777 the clock is set by choosing your location or setting the location to auto.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The problem is the fitbit is always off on day and time. It has been recharged and the time/day are still off. It is like the fitbit (which once completely ran out of power and was a while til recharged) stayed at that time. Each charge just continues from that spot! For example, recharging finished , Oct 10 at 8:20 am, the fitbit shows Sept 24, 10:05

--
Carol Power
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unless you run the battery to zero power this should not be happening  but the next sync should correct the time 

@CarolP22 I would contact Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes