Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick view doesn't always work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got my Charge 2 a few days, but it seems to me that the Quick View feature doesn't always works perfectly. Other people having the same problem? It does work approx. 7 times on 10...

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84
In my experience the units do not last very long if you wear them all the time like you would a watch. They are good at replacing the unit if it is in the one year guarantee time frame but if the replacement unit fails it is only guaranteed from the purchase date of the original unit. Eventually you will have to buy a new one and it seems advisable to upgrade when you do.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I will try to get it exchanged   Do I take it back to where it was purchased or through Fitbit. And I will upgrade for sure

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is sad. I really enjoyed this watch Fitbit. It encouraged me to stay active. And yes I wore it all the time!!! I will have to look for something better

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Through Fitbit!
Best Answer
0 Votes

You are both a smarty pants and entirely correct in your observation re reporting tech issues. 😛

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently upgraded to HR2 and it doesn't track anything except a few steps.  Heart rate, and sleep are fine, but there are no activities except walking about 30 minutes a day.  I played golf for 3 days in a row, and it didn't even track the steps.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

tried to restart but didn't do as stated there was no vibration

Best Answer
0 Votes

When plugging in it just vibrates no battery icon 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I've never had that problem, but maybe you have the charger on
backwards and the button on the side covered.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just shows battery icon low still. It charging

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need to reset my  charger2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I totally agree with you. This watch can't profom the basic faction(get the time out easily) very well!sigh

@SteveSteveW wrote:
It still doesn't work well. I want a watch, the means you can read it
easily, not flipping your wrist backwards and forwards in a number of ways
trying to get the time out of it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SteveSteveW and @Jessicajay12312 the Charge 2 is not designed to light up with flappin, flipping the wrist. All that is needed is a gentle 90° rotatation of the wrist while the forearm is close to horizontal. Take the Charge 2 off the wrist, lay it flat on a table, lift the far end up so the Charge 2 is standing on it's end. The display should light up. If it doesn't check the quick view settings, or restart the Charge 2

Best Answer
I want the display to be available all the time, because most of the time
the natural rotation of the wrist doesn't turn it on. I'm willing to charge
the device more often. Why isn't that an option?
Best Answer
0 Votes

And you don't mind charging your tracker a few times a day? There is a reason no watch from any company that has an led display is always on.

Best Answer

No still doesn’t work

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fit bit 2 will not charge

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having this problem! Can't setup the fitbit. I have tried computer, my phone and my tablet.

Greg

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello, I called them. , they were very helpful and answered quickly. Call Fitbit . They want to help .they want you to be successful!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not knowing what type of phone or computer you have @gregory367, may I ask at what step does the setup process fail and if you receive an error message? 

How do I set up my Fitbit device?
Set up and get started using your new device.
Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?
Make sure your phone, tablet, or computer meets all the requirements for getting started with your Fitbit device
Best Answer