Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire screen won’t scroll

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Purchased a new inspire for Christmas. Was working for the first week. Now the screen will not scroll. I have tried resetting it. I have tried changing the clock face. Nothing is working. I am syncing it to an iOS device. It is tracking steps just fine. I just want to be able to scroll between the timer, clock, and alarm functions.

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

I’m having the same problem! It’s really frustrating, because I can’t always check my phone at work, but I can check the notifications. For the last couple days I can’t scroll. I have tried syncing, resetting, changing the clock face. I have an iPhone if that makes a difference?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. @Cat87 Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm sorry for the experience and thank you for the information and for your help in trying to resolve this matter. Since the inconvenience has persisted, I'd recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been longer than normal. Click here to get connected. 

Please make sure to provide a brief explanation of the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit will not scroll steps, date, etc. tried holding switch for 8 sec. no smiley face

tried charging now 95%. 
Recvd message wrist. Put it on still will not scroll. Wats next?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bigmarg. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you very much for the detailed information and for the steps you've followed. I'd recommend making sure that your Inspire is updated to the latest firmware version. If it needs an update, I'd recommend performing the update by following the instructions here: How do I update my Fitbit device?

If the inconvenience persists, I'd recommend performing a restart by following the instructions here: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. I have reset several times, (attach the charging cable, hold the button for 15 sec, see the smiley face) but there has been no change.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I also was having trouble. No smiley face appeared
Kept trying then all of a sudden it was working. A mystery

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@gvalentine@Bigmarg Thank you very much for your replies. 

@gvalentine I also appreciate your help in following the suggested tips. At this time, I was able to see that you reached out to our Support Team and they were able to provide assistance and information. If you still have additional questions or inquiries, please reply back to them and they will be more than glad to continue assisting you. 

@Bigmarg Thanks for the update. I am glad to hear that your Fitbit tracker started working again. I hope you can continue tracking towards your fitness goals. 

Best Answer
0 Votes