Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji won't connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got everything ready and connected my Fitbit to my snapchat/bitmoji. Now it is stuck at 0% teleporting. It has been stuck for over 30 min. I have turned my phone and device off then back on. I have a strong internet connection.  My watch face just has the "thinking" circle on it now. Please help. The progress is still updating on the app so I know they are connected. 

Best Answer
241 REPLIES 241

I am desperately trying to have new bimoji clock face however it keeps saying 'teleporting to smart watch 0%' any ideas on what I could try? I have tried restarting phone and watch multiple times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is stuck on 2% but the watch face actually shows up on my Fitbit and seems to work fine. 

Best Answer

Mines finally worked! I deleted the app and reinstalled and it worked 🙂

Takes a while about half hour but it now states that when you go to download it can take some time 

Best Answer

I have exactly this issue.  I have tried multiple times to update and it just stays on teleporting to to smartwatch 0%

I have followed all the instructions and help guides

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found that if you install  Snapchat from Google play or whatever apple equivalent is then log in it works so your able to press continue.

Best Answer

I tried that and it didn't work, however, I did uninstall the Fitbit app, reinstall, and then sit on the teleport page for 20 minutes and that did work. I was worried about uninstalling for fear of losing progress so I made sure I knew my log in info before uninstalling and it was fine. 

I have seen several different things work for several different people so you never know what will work for you! 

Best Answer

Hi all. Thanks for taking the time to report the issues you are experiencing loading your Bitmoji clockface. This feedback has been forwarded to our Gallery team and who will be in contact with Bitmoji to investigate the cause. 

While you are attempting to transfer your Bitmoji, I recommend keeping your phone close to your watch during this process and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background, or even the foreground if possible. If you want to read more, check out our Bitmoji help article

Also, please keep in mind that your Bitmoji account must be linked to your Snapchat account. You can find step by step instructions on how to do so, here

It looks like @Gemmax and @LucindaHaff had some luck by reinstalling the Fitbit app. I can't confirm if this is a solution as of yet but I would definitely recommend making sure your Fitbit app is up to date.

I will be sure to keep you all posted once I have more information. Thank you for your patience in the meantime. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Does it make any difference at all that it's saying Teleporting to smartwatch.....(0%) instead of my android, or is that just a generic notification?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Afyer trying to download the new Bitmoji face, my Versa is frozen and I can't reconnect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also stuck -- I have a basic emoji on my clock face the teleporting is stuck at 2% and has been for hours.  There is no other emoji action on the watch face.

Best Answer

It ran allllll night -- still was at 2%.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for all of the suggestions to update the app.  I updated Fitbit and Snapchat.  Within 10 minutes the clockface appeared.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated my Fit Bit App and it started working.

Best Answer

Can confirm that reinstalling the Fitbit app on my Google Pixel 2 allowed me to finally progress past the "teleporting 2%" bug. Nothing else I tried worked for me.

Best Answer

I've done everything everyone else had talked about. I've un- and re-installed both fitbit and bitmoji, I am a new user with Snapchat so that's up to date,  phone is up to date,  restarted my phone, etc. Still stick at 2%. I've been stuck technically for overt 4hrs.

Best Answer
Make sure your WIFI is connected too.

--
Best Answer
0 Votes

I installed the Bitmoji clock face last night and had the same problems, 2% all day...

I've just done what others have suggested. Uninstalled Fitbit app and reinstalled it, plugged my Fitbit in to charge and reconnected and it went through fine, took about 20mins but its all working bang on now!

Ionic user.

Best Answer

This whole thing is not working.  Haven't been able to count steps.  Have lost steps.  A reset didn't work & now I'm doing a factory reset & the app can't find the watch or the wifi.  This is really a pain.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue on mine. Stays at 2%.  Tried my tablet and my phone. So I think it's an issue with the android app itself and the watch face. Probably a bug.  But my bitmoji doesn't change at all. So I just don't have it on my Versa Lite right now. I will try back when they have the bugs worked out. I have a friend with a Versa Lite and a iPhone and she has no issues. So definitely an android bug only.

~Mel~
Best Answer
Call tech support, they will help you. I had that happen to my Blaze when
I had it.

--
Best Answer
0 Votes