Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji won't connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got everything ready and connected my Fitbit to my snapchat/bitmoji. Now it is stuck at 0% teleporting. It has been stuck for over 30 min. I have turned my phone and device off then back on. I have a strong internet connection.  My watch face just has the "thinking" circle on it now. Please help. The progress is still updating on the app so I know they are connected. 

Best Answer
241 REPLIES 241

You have to wait a while for it to connect it took a while and I’m 12 and have more patience than you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try again later 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, stuck on 2% teleporting and my bitmoji doesn't change at all. Updated to latest Android system update and still doesn't work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm installing this on my mums versa now and it taking it's time.  It's loading........ Just slowly.  To be honest it's a bit annoying that you have to have snapchat to have this as i will never use snapchat.  

Does anyone know if you can delete the snapchat app after you have uploaded the bitmoji on to your watch or do you just have to keep it on your phone?

Would have been easier if you could have just uploaded the bitmoji directly from your bitmoji app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally got it to work. Here's what I did

1. Remove versa from app

2. Remove all Bluetooth connections from phone including all previously connected devices.

3. Remove Fitbit app.

4. Reinstall Fitbit app

5. Add versa tracker in app after logging in

6. Go to clock and watch it sync

Best Answer

Hi folks! Just checking in here.

I had an opportunity to speak with our engineers about this issue and they have advised the following:

1. First, try restarting the clock by swiping up on the Today app and then swiping back down. I would also make sure your Fitbit app is up to date, as well as the firmware on your watch. 
  2. If your Bitmoji clock is stuck at 0%, then your file transfer has not initiated fully. This can be resolved by making sure your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts have been linked. Step by step instructions on how to do so can be found, here
  3. If your Bitmoji clock is stuck at 2% then your file transfer has been initiated but is stuck. You can resolve this by restarting your watch, restarting your phone, and toggling your Bluetooth on/off. Once you've completed these steps, please uninstall the Bitmoji clock face and attempt to install it again. 
  4. If it is still not working, then you may need to clear the cache and data from your Fitbit app by navigating to the settings of your Android phone. This can also be achieved by deleting the Fitbit app and reinstalling. 

With that, you should be back up and running with your new Bitmoji clockface! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I have done all these steps multiple times. Restarting both devices, unconnecting and reconnecting the Bluetooth, uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app and the Snapchat app, the watchface refresh, making sure both my app, phone, and watch don't need any updates.

I'm not sure how long I have spent trying to get this to work. But at this point, I'm just determined to get it working since I already invested so much time into it. Are there anymore tips on what I can be doing? I'm getting tired of trying the same things over and over with no results past getting the 2%

Best Answer

I tried restarting my Fitbit, restarting my phone, and clearing the Cache. Ultimately I had to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app to get past the 2% mark on down loading and then it took a good 15 - 20 minutes to complete the install...we'll see how this goes because like many others on this board I was very excited to see the new release. 

Best Answer

Great news is that it seems to be responding better now. In my case I had to uninstall the Fitbit app and install it again, and that seems to have done the trick.  It took ages to "teleport" and it does it at tiny increments of 2% at the time, but it finally downloaded. Good luck everyone. 

Best Answer

I have reinstalled and reconnected all apps and still at 2%....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve done just about everything posted on this page. I tried your way and absolutely nothing works. Instead it caused the Fitbit app to close by itself each time I try to open it. This bitmoji clockface is useless. Fitbit should be ashamed of themselves for putting up a broken clockface. Seems like people have wasted a good amount of their time just trying to make it work with no results. 

Best Answer

Nothing works and instead my Fitbit app keeps crashing now and I’m unable to open it. I’m on iPhone. My watch is up to date. My phone is up to date and I deleted my Snapchat/bitmoji app and started a whole new bitmoji avatar through Snapchat and accepted the terms and condition of the linking of bitmoji. I restarted the watch and disconnected it. I uninstalled the Fitbit app and reinstalled it and it doesn’t go past 0% and the Fitbit app is crashing repeatedly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Every time I try to hook my Fitbit up with the bitmoji (versa) I get to the part where it is connected then takes you back to the Fitbit app then the app just closes and that keeps happening making me having to delete the app and redown load it. The bitmoji is not working with my versa. What do I do? 

Best Answer

I cant even get that far. Mine's just a bright blue screen with the time. And a loading pinwheel that does absolutely nothing all day long. No bitmoji or connecting to bitmoji. Very frustrating this device has so many issues. 

Best Answer

This is happening to my app as well! Have had to delete and redownload the app several times! 

Best Answer

Idk if u can connect that app to the versa if so i would love to find out a way i love that idea! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is another thread already about issues with the Bitmoji Clockface. I found help there. And hope this helps you:

Did you guys go back in the app to the current Clockface? 

(Sorry, I am using the app in German so I have no Idea how that is called in English. I just hope you know what I mean.)

There you have to connect the Fitbit App to Snapchat. Snapchat should be already connected to Bitmoji.

If that happened and you are stuck there on transfering the Bitmojis to your Versa you might wanna try to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit App. 

That solved the problem for me.

BTW: the apps says, that it can take up to 5 minutes. It took a little longer in my case....

Best Answer

For me it worked after I uninstalled and install the Fitbit app.took about 20 min to connect

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me it worked after I uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazes me how glitchy the software is, had fitbits for 4 years and always issues with syncing never resolved.

Then releasing software riddled with bugs, if I did this in my work I’d be be on a written warning minimum.

Best Answer
0 Votes