Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji won't connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got everything ready and connected my Fitbit to my snapchat/bitmoji. Now it is stuck at 0% teleporting. It has been stuck for over 30 min. I have turned my phone and device off then back on. I have a strong internet connection.  My watch face just has the "thinking" circle on it now. Please help. The progress is still updating on the app so I know they are connected. 

Best Answer
241 REPLIES 241

I tried everything what is suggested here. Only last thing works. Reinstalling Fitbit app.

1) Change clockface to another one

2) Unistall the Fitbit app

3) Restart your phone

4) Install Fitbit app again

5) Install Bitmoji clockface

After that, the clockface was installed and teleported till 5 minutes. 

This solution is for most users who are stucked on 0%, that means the teleportation does not even start.

Best Answer

I've deleted and reinstalled Fitbit, Snapchat, and Bitmoji several times. I've restarted my Fitbit and phone several times. I've updated my phone and all apps. I've forced closed apps. I've changed clock faces and tried again. I've tried over wifi and Bluetooth. I've moved my devices next to the router. I've updated while my phone and Fitbit were both charging. Also, I've been trying to update the firmware since last year. This model is problematic, unfortunately. I've been updating for the last 48 hours with no luck. 

Best Answer
Hi there.

Mine worked once I uninstalled and reinstalled the fight fitbit app!

Tammy
Best Answer
0 Votes

did you get it to work? if so how?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I replied up above with the solution that worked for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Uninstalled and install the fitbit App again,it worked out for me 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing has worked and I'm over it! Back to my regular clock this is ridiculous!

Best Answer

Eventually seems to be working, just kept uninstalling restarting etc and in the end downloaded.

Really shouldn’t be this difficult though.

Best Answer

And surprisingly, after 5+ months of trying....the update went through and the Bitmoji clockface is now working. Guess all I had to do was complain. LoL Go figure. 

Best Answer

@London555 @SunsetRunner @Tammy2014 @SunsetRunner @EleFach @KTodd Awesome! Great to see that you were able to get set up. I hope you are enjoying your new clockfaces! 😊

@Jae2004 @Evolets @Coreyslady @Twitchthegoblyn   Sorry to see that you were not able to get set up. I will be sure to communicate this feedback to our team. Thanks for your troubleshooting efforts. In the meantime, if you are able to get set up, feel free to let me know what troubleshooting steps helped resolve the issue. 

@Jazzii23 Check out the troubleshooting tips I posted, here. Let me know how it goes!

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reinstalling worked

Best Answer

I was able to get it on my watch. It says teleportation complete. That was 12 hours ago but the bitmoji on the watch face hasn't changed at all. It's just the top half of a head. Isnt it supposed to change throughout the day? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it changes throughout the day. Mine has been working ok today and I am quite impressed with it. I hope your works better soon.

Best Answer

Hi.. I've tried the uninstall and reinstall multiple times with no avail.. I turned Bluetooth off and on... I changed the watch face... I'm halfway over this...

Best Answer
Uninstall the app on your phone and reinstall was what worked for me.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Still not working for me, waiting on an app update before can use.
Hopefully soon, I was super excited when I seen this.
Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Nope- still not working. 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

Uninstalling the Fitbit app, then reinstalling worked for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not working today for me either. Not sure how many times I have unconnected everything, deleted apps, restarted devices, reinstalled apps...

I'm a tech person for a living. There is no reason why I should not be able to get this to work. Highly disappointing. 

Best Answer

Yes, I have exactly the same problem - it’s driving me mad! Have you resolved the problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes