Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install apps or clock face on Fitbit Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Versa. Love it. Sort of.  It's all charged and I already have the app downloaded with instructions in my phone. But it won't let me choose a clock face or any apps. The Fitbit itself just keeps saying I need to download the FitBit App. I'm sure I'm missing something, but don't know what. Does anyone have any ideas? Or a better step by step instruction?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49
Lucky you 😃

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, how do I uninstall clock face? I have error message prompting install clock watch from Fitbit mobile app... I tried they say keeps installing and nothing happens.... 

Best Answer

Same issue here

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you uninstall the download 

Best Answer

Was this on the clock faces or the apps in gereral? Because I'm having trouble with the faces not downloading. And its been like this for awhile. I can't even change it to a Halloween theme clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thats my issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto, apps and clock faces won’t download on my brand new charge 4. No update is pending but the clock face menu tells me I need to perform one before I can start downloading the clock face...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sry but I'm no longer a fitbit user. Hv a nice day 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I uninstall recent update as the same thing has happened to me?

Best Answer

Hello everyone. For all of you who are new to the Fitbit community, welcome. 

Thanks to all for the efforts to resolve the issue, sharing the solutions and steps you've tried. I understand that this can be very frustrating, your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us to keep improving. You can find the instructions to install clock faces and apps in How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device? and How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

If you have trouble setting up an app, see How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device? 

I'll be closing this thread from further comments. If you have more questions please reach out to our Support team or open a new thread in the Help Forums for better assistance from the Community.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes