Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defective Microphone on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Microphone which initially worked fine, on my new Versa 2 watch has become unresponsive.  When I toggle the microphone to reply to a text, or activate Alexa, the software reacts properly, but the watch does not respond to the voice input. 

Have been emailing support with several suggestions given by them (reset, factory reset, software update, making sure the microphone is enabled, duh, making sure Alexa language is same as Fitbit app or phone language, etc) and I have gone along and checked and performed all of this to no avail.  In addition, I've checked that the app itself has all permissions, deleted and reinstalled the phone app, and yes all apps are up to date.  I will have to call support to get resolution.  I love my watch otherwise.  If you are having this problem too (I saw a post for the IOS platform with same problem), give it a vote. Hope they fix this.

Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

I have the same issue, I've trouble shot it multiple times and nothing fixes it. Customer service said there's nothing they can do and only offered a discount on a new one. Mine is just over a year old, it's extremely frustrating and they won't admit it's a common issue. 

Best Answer
They replaced mine. Too bad we spent this kind of money on it for faulty
product and cheap fixes.
Best Answer
Was your within warranty
Best Answer
0 Votes
10 months old.
Best Answer
0 Votes