Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give us back our sleep dashboard and score!

Fitbit and Google, listen to the outcry of your longtime customers, your new sleep dashboard is hot garbage. Find a way to revert users or give us a choice. I agree with another post, you're making it super easy to switch to another product, ugh...an Apple watch maybe. Like your other users, the first thing I do every morning is check my sleep stats. I can use that to figure out adjustments for the day and how to repeat if I got great sleep or how to adjust if it wasn't within benchmarks for my age. I could see all my stages at the same time on a super nifty graph and dashnoard. Google you're a multi BILLION dollar company, with some of the brightest minds and talents in tech. Figure out how to revert to the old dashboard and views or how to give your users a choice.

Best Answer
108 REPLIES 108

I absolutely hate the new graph. If Fitbit don’t change it back I will be buying an Apple Watch. Who in the world would oversee a change as dreadful as this one. The blue colourful chart was ten times better !!!

Best Answer
Couldn't agree more! I hate everything about the new version but especially
the "begin sleep now" option. Now, there's no way for the sleep tracking to
be accurate. Last night I went to bed at 10:00pm and woke at 5:30am. The
dashboard showed recorded sleep from 12:05am to 5:00am! Completely
inaccurate! This sucks!
Best Answer
Mine has regularly begun recording around 3AM though I've been asleep since
Best Answer

With the general criticism of wrist-based sleep tracker accuracy, it appears that Google has decided to degrade the functionality of the Fitbit module to minimize any liability. Unfortunately, the Fitbit community has become accustomed to much more detail. And for those of us who have used it religiously, this is a deal-breaker. There has always been concern over Google taking over Fitbit. And this move validates our concerns. Long time Fitbit owner, definitely seeking alternatives now that Google has showed their hand.

Best Answer

Estoy completamente de acuerdo.

Best Answer
It seems that Google has no interest in this community. So disappointed.
Best Answer

I find it funny that I got a notice that today is my "7th Anniversary" of having a Fitbit when I am having more trouble with it than I have even had before.

I have had "Brand Loyalty" for all of these years but now am seriously considering getting an Apple Watch!  I am so bummed because this Fitbit got me in better shape and encouraged me to strive for better health.       I am so disappointed with Fitbit!!!!!

Best Answer

Totally agree. It’s hard to read and I really miss the comparison to my own sleep averages and less interested in comparing myself to “people like you” (which means a specific age group and gender.). Something’s definitely wonky with their app in the past day or so. Rethinking my next purchase. 

Best Answer

Gave up, bought an Apple Watch. Battery life is terrible, but at least I have decent sleep data again, and a ton more functionality.

Such a shame. 😞  

Best Answer