Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give us back our sleep dashboard and score!

Fitbit and Google, listen to the outcry of your longtime customers, your new sleep dashboard is hot garbage. Find a way to revert users or give us a choice. I agree with another post, you're making it super easy to switch to another product, ugh...an Apple watch maybe. Like your other users, the first thing I do every morning is check my sleep stats. I can use that to figure out adjustments for the day and how to repeat if I got great sleep or how to adjust if it wasn't within benchmarks for my age. I could see all my stages at the same time on a super nifty graph and dashnoard. Google you're a multi BILLION dollar company, with some of the brightest minds and talents in tech. Figure out how to revert to the old dashboard and views or how to give your users a choice.

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87

I agree I don't like it at all. Put it back to the other display. Easier to read!

Best Answer

Yeah! WTF!!!!!!! This is **ahem**. I just bought a new Versa 4 I wish I had my money back!

Best Answer

Screenshot_20240423_080616.jpg

 THIS HOT MESS!!

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

Best Answer

I agree with all of the comments made. The new sleep graph is horrible and not user friendly. My husband has a Sense and he pays for premium, there hasn’t been a change to his graph and functionality.  I have a Versa. We have used the Fitbit product over eight years. He is happy with his Sense, I have to move on to something else. What is the motive for these changes? Are long term users being subliminally instructed to upgrade or move on to Apple? I hear you loud and clear, Apple it is! Enough is enough!

Best Answer

Totally agree. I'm working on various ways to make graphs of my sleep in Excel, using the numbers from my watch. I have a couple of pie charts set up so far, but will keep working on ways to make the information useful. I really don't get anything my eyes can follow from the stitching pattern they are using now.

I hate switching to Apple; it needs to be charged every day where my Versa 3 only needs to be charged once a week.  Is this sleep adjustment happening on all the FitBit models?

Best Answer

I think you mean garbage 😆.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. The main thing I track is sleep. Sleep, steps and stairs are all I look at. Get rid of sleep, bye bye Fitbit.

Best Answer

Yes, readable is the key.

Best Answer
I have Versa 2. Hate the change!
I saw someone said their husband has a different Fitbit and it hasn't
changed.
They just want people to keep upgrading, instead of keeping their "old"
items.
I've had many Fitbits since Dec 2013. I love the Versa 2. It works great,
stays charged, and up until now, I liked most of the software.
Best Answer

Agree we are both now looking at new trackers one bad update to many I kept with Fitbit although use strava for excersise now as that was rubbish update but sleep one just ruined it completely how can they get it so wrong I don’t no. It was perfect before 

Best Answer

I’ve also found it’s not recording correctly - if I need to get up & go to the toilet (old age thing!) at 5.30 then go back to sleep it ends my sleep time at 5.30. The old version showed a few minutes awake then added to my sleep. Last night it shows 5h 14min, but it was really over 7 hours

Best Answer

Are the powers that be at Fitbit even reading these customers comments?  Please revert back to the old sleep charts. This new one is horrible. I also found the app less helpful when trying to use the bike tracking. I used to be able to see a map. What is going on there! I've had 2 Versa 2s over the years and now I don't want to bother with another of this doesn't get fixed, especially the sleep charts

Best Answer
Noticed something similar. Went to bed at 11, got up at 6, with one
bathroom break (sorry if TMI). Therefore, seven hours, which is the goal
I've set. Versa recorded 10 hours of sleep -- and called it "Fair."
Something's off.
Best Answer

I would like the restoration graph back 

Best Answer

I absolutely HATE the new look for sleep metrics. I want the old one back or a new one that is similar to the old one. Why did you change what was working just fine. 

Google you are ruining Fitbit for me!

Best Answer

You aren’t kidding! If I’d wanted a Google product I would have bought one! So disappointed!!!!!

Best Answer

Not only do I not like the new Sleep dashboard My Fitbit stopped working correctly on my sleep information the last 3 weeks? Maybe something wrong with my Versa 3? However it seems to work fine in the daytime when I’m NOT sleeping!!!! As you said best sleep app on a smart watch until now!!!! So FRUSTRATING! 

Best Answer

DITTO! 

Best Answer

Agreed 100% as well! 

Best Answer

Hope you’re wrong but much more likely that you’re right! 

Best Answer