Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transcript error on voice replies Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my versa 3, 3 days ago, on tuesday the replies by voice worked perfectly, yesterday and today it is not working at all i get transcript error and after trying i get not available.

Ive tried reset it from fabric i did restart the device the phone, delete the device setting it up again and nothing!

I got this model for this exact reason can someone help? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
74 REPLIES 74

just talked to a fitbit guy over chat, he told me they are working to solve it... we just need to wait until they fix it. 

Best Answer

Finally - they realize it is a system problem-now we just wait

Best Answer

thanks Jenn for contacting them too.. 

i sent email to fitbitandroid DEV.   hopefully they are working on rolling back to when it was working..  lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ich habe seit heute das gleiche Problem mit meiner 2 Wochen alten Sense  Das Geld von der kaputten Ionic habe ich noch nicht wieder und schon gibt es Probleme mit der neuen 

Best Answer
0 Votes

20220401_221426.jpg

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your continued reports and feedback, as well as the steps tried on your own. Let me share that our team is aware of this situation and they're working to get this fixed soon. Your patience is truly appreciated and rest assured I'll keep them informed of the impact to you and other members. Once I have more details, I'll update this thread.

Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution. By the way, I've moved some of your posts to keep the forums organized.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm glad to announce that this issue has been resolved! Please try using the voice replies on your Versa 3 and let us know how it goes. You can always check this help article for instructions on how to use this feature.

Your feedback and patience are truly appreciated, and we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

Best Answer

Thanks for the good news!

I did test it and it works again!

Best Answer

Awesome thanks so much trying to get fitbit to check this problem out hopefully we can all get a fix I think it all went wrong when they updated the fitbit app via Google play store! I will also click on the affects me too! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also noticed the on wrist calls not working ! looks like it's linked together with voice notes and wrist calls both theses functions are not working  hopefully they will provide a fix soonest 

Best Answer

Thank you!  Just tested mine and it works. 

Best Answer

Es funktioniert 

Best Answer

Should be working now 

Best Answer

works - Versa 2

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and thanks for your participation in the Community Forums.

You're welcome, I'm glad the voice replies are working correctly. Your patience is truly appreciated and I hope you can keep enjoying the Fitbit experience with your Versa 3.

In case you have some spare time, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can make new friends, find great tips and start your own topics. Keep up the super stepping! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes