Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transcript error on voice replies Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my versa 3, 3 days ago, on tuesday the replies by voice worked perfectly, yesterday and today it is not working at all i get transcript error and after trying i get not available.

Ive tried reset it from fabric i did restart the device the phone, delete the device setting it up again and nothing!

I got this model for this exact reason can someone help? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
74 REPLIES 74

Yes probably system problem....

What phone you using.?    I am Samsung note 20 ultra.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If anybody finds a solution, please share it. I am tempted to return the watch

Best Answer

Galaxy S21 here  it started doing this a few days or a week ago.  I get the red error message then click "try again" and then another error message. This is one of the more useful tools on the Fitbit, so I hope they recognize the issue and fix it.  Vote these comments up to get their attention. 

Best Answer

Galaxy S21 here.  Same issue, the voice transcript to text was working until about a week ago.  Now I get the red error message then "try again" then it usually crashes.  The mods need to report this issue as clearly a bunch of people are experiencing it.  Since it is one of the more useful features, it needs to be addressed soon. 

Best Answer
Yes I have sent info to one mod in here yesterday.. hopefully it helps
Best Answer

Same here.  I think this issue is affecting both the versa and the sense lines.  I have the sense and the note 20 ultra.  After the Android 12/ One UI 4.0 update voice replies were broken.

Best Answer

I have a pixel 3, and I've seen comments on some other posts with different phones. I think the problem is with Fitbit.

Best Answer

I have the same issue can't respond to text messages on my versa 3 or my wife's versa 2 we both have Samsung S22 ultra phones it worked fine a couple days ago now nothing after restart and complete factory reset still same results..

Best Answer
Yes I've noticed it's an issue on both Versa 2 and 3 . I was told to report it either by calling or via the chat on the Fitbit site the more reports they get the faster they can address the issue.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

Samsung Galaxy S7 - same thinkg happened to friend with Versa 2 who uses a Samsung Galaxy J9 I think - I don't think it is our phones

Best Answer
0 Votes

so from yesterday my fitbit had a fit and gives me this transcription error when trying to send a voice note!! Seems like it's a fitbit fault cause the only update was to update the app in play store not the watch so please FITBIT check this out!! Everyone has this issue now please let you developer's check this out and provide a fix 

Best Answer

Is anyone else getting transcription error when trying to talk into watch to send a message? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

for versa 2 I have version 3.56.1 I don't know if that is what you mean

Best Answer

Hi @KMSA.

There is a similar thread with the same complaint over on the Sense board (here), so it seems to be quite a widespread issue. I tested this myself and can say I also have the issue.

I would recommend that everyone clicks on the "Affects me too" button in this thread and the thread over on the Sense board so that Fitbit can see how many are experiencing this. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Joey18,

i was talking about samsung phone  

mine Note 20 Ultra with Samsung One UI 4.1

my watch is versa 3 

version 36.128.6.12

but anyways, hope this system problem gets flagged and either 

Roll it back to previous 

C/M with a new bug fix version tested against most brand phones...

Best Answer

I was just on the phone with Fitbit and told the man that this transcipt error message is happening - he walked me thourgh all the things I already tried - I told him this issue is happening with other Versa2 people after the upgrade and also with Versa 3 people - He wanted me to go back to facotry settings telling me I would lose all apps on my watch - I am not very technical at all so did not want to do that - I also thought I saw that other people had done that and it did not work - hopefully enough people will call in so they look into this as a system error

Best Answer

I have a Samsung S7 and my friend a Samsung J something

Best Answer
0 Votes

Joey,

what i have done so far that didn't work or fix the problem

- watch factory reset =NG

- uninstall app from phone and reinstall app to phone=NG

- restarted phone in many times through out all the trouble shooting

- restarted watch in many times through out all the trouble shooting

- added my watch to my tablet which is linked to my cell phone =NG  

really don't know what next

Best Answer

BTW...  the flagship watch Sense is also having this same problem too...

Best Answer

definitly a sustem problem

Best Answer