Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 button isn't working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Title pretty much explains it all.

I have not hit anything. Nothing else is broken. Screen works. But the one button on the entire watch is apparently jammed. This is the second of the versa series I've owned will likely be the last if Fitbit does not honor the warranty and replace my product. I've had this less than a year and take good care of it. 

Best Answer
64 REPLIES 64

It worked instantly for me. And if it doesn't keep working, I'll just do it again because it is so easy. Very happy to have my watch back and functioning. Meanwhile I purchased another brand of smartwatch and I do not like it nearly as well as my fitbit. Given that they now have a new policy that you cannot have two watches on one account, I did not buy a second Fitbit because I wanted to keep this one for outside heavy work. Thank you for the tip!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked instantly for me. Hopefully it will continue to work but if not I will just repeat it again. In the meantime I purchased another type of smartwatch and I am not as happy with that as the fitbit. However since they have a policy of no longer allowing two watches on one Fitbit account I went with another type of watch so I can continue to use this one for heavy work. Thank you for the tip.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I fixed mine useing isopropanol worked in with a cotton bud on button, and pressing ten times or so to clear any grime under button contact, the isopropanol evaporated very quickly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Isopropanol on around button and press button ten times or so ,it will clear any grime under button.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I fixed mine useing isopropanol worked in with a cotton bud on button, and pressing ten times or so to clear any grime under button contact, the isopropanol evaporated very soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes