Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Factory Reset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After spending an hour with Customer Support troubleshooting (device not syncing and stair count is way off), they told me to do a factory reset. The Versa is asking me to download the Fitbit app which is already on my phone. I can't do anything with the phone...keeps scrolling through different languages. This device is a huge disappointment!  

Best Answer
91 REPLIES 91

This doesnt work. It gets flashing back to screen awake screen.

Best Answer

You also have to delete versa from your tablet or computer as well if you have fit bit app on them. That solved my problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to do the factory reset and it is not working  ug. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this really work ? I tried the steps ( wait till the second fitbit logo disappears while the three buttons are pressed and then released the lower right button but the watch never vibrated even after a long time 😞

Any help is appreciated.

Best Answer
Worked 4 me. Have to uninstall fitbit app on everything you have it on,
phone, tablets, etc!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you explain what exactly you did? My watch is unpaired from all my devices now 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, spoke to a tech today. She told me to hold the bottom right and left
button for 10 seconds. That didn't work either. My Versa is 13 months old
and out of warranty. The tech (didn't speak very clear English) said to
file under the protection I purchased. Square Trade doesn't recognize my
account.

I gave up but will try again when I feel more tolerant.
Best Answer
I followed all steps, repeatedly - with two separate devices. It never vibrated.
And was never set with a device lock, in the first place.
I followed all other steps - spent WEEKS emailing support. Eventually offered refurbished device, or discount on different device.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Pretty frustrating, especially since so many people are having the same
issue.
Best Answer

I have this same problem me and my partner have tried every possible work a roundness or variation for this reset process... Its doing my head in!! 

Best Answer

How did you get a new  Versa, did they send a replacement? Does anyone have the number to call im in the US

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi yes they offered an replacement pebble. I spoke to them over Webchat they were helpful and informed. 

Best Answer
Yes, I bought the warranty so for 25$ I got a refurbished one.

The number is on their website

Good luck
Best Answer
0 Votes
I didn't get a new one. After this experience, I'll never buy another
fitbit product.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling now I can't get my watch to connect as the screen is pixilated and I cant see code 🥴

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app now I can't get my watch to connect as the screen is pixilated and I cant see code 🥴

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am sure fitbit will offer to sell you a new one at a small discount.
Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you, im so ready to throw mine against z wall

Best Answer
0 Votes

They can try... Lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

I factory reset mine, trying to address the wacky heart rate issue and it never came back to life. No matter what the did, it stayed dead. 

I gave up.

Best Answer
0 Votes