Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won’t sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my versa since Thursday, during the day my watch will work fine and sync with no issues. When I get up the following morning it will no longer sync, Bluetooth connection keeps dropping (only when trying to sync). I factory reset Friday morning and Saturday morning, spent over a hour each morning installing and setting the watch up again. I’ve spent longer trying to get my watch to work instead of using it. I’ve tried everything, phone on/off, Fitbit on/off, delete and reinstall app, Bluetooth on/off. Other than factory reset I can’t see anything else that works! Very upset and disappointed 

Best Answer
710 REPLIES 710

Maybe they just took the job today lol 

Best Answer
0 Votes
😂😂😂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much! Updating the app solved the problem.

Best Answer

My Versa wont sync either. Noticed this issue has only happened since installing the latest update. I've tried restarting my phone (that worked initially 2 days ago) - didn't have any effect today. I've tried turning off my bluetooth and turning back on in the settings under my phone. One suggestion was to sync from my computer.. How do I do that? I don't see that on here anywhere

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried all this. Versa still wont synch reliably. I have to reset my phone network settings every day and even then i have issues. Sometimes i get info about a recent event (sleep or run) before another event some days before. I cant rely on Versa to track my running and heart rate info as i dont get the info back to my phone soon enough. Oh and communication with GPS on my phone no longer works at all. So my running logs dont include the route information. Very dissapointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

ElizaG123 Plug your usb charger end into your computer to connect. Go to Fitbit.com and log in to see your dashboard. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit is plugged into my computer and my dashboard is up, but it's still not syncing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't sync, tried this suggesting but nothing seems to work? Very frustrating, my flex 2 never gave me a trouble but my versa seems to not enjoy syncing at all..

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have contacted the Better Business Bureau.
Best Answer
I've just had luck doing a reboot of my versa, I've unpaired my poor
reliable flex too but seems to be working for me for now. I'll post again
if it stops working.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing fine. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix this syncing issue and would like to recommend taking a look at this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If you have already tried steps provided in the article, please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Support team. For a faster response, you can also contact them via chat.

To keep the Community on-topic and productive, I'm now going to close this thread. Please open a new topic to report any new issues or start a new discussion. Thanks for all your help and cooperation! 

See you around. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes