Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa3 and Google Wallet not working

After successfully using my credit card with Fitbit pay on my Versa3 for about a year, Fitbit encouraged me to swap to Google Pay. Despite being able to use Google Pay on my Samsung phone, Fitbit won't allow me to link my card via Google Pay. My bank (Bendigo) is listed as eligible or suitable. Bendigo Bank just said their card is not accepted by Fitbit. Is Fitbit going to allow Bendigo Bank credit cards to be used via Google Pay ?  If not can I go back to using Fitbit pay ?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I have a similar issue. My Santander card was removed and Fitbit will not allow my I phone to access Google wallet. This is a seriously retrograde step

Best Answer

Yes they wrote it up as a great step forward but in practice it's prevented us from using contactless payment. 

Best Answer

I’m experiencing the same problem with my Italian bank. I also contacted them and they told me that at the moment their card cannot be inserted in Google Wallet for Fitbit.
I have a Fitbit smartwatch specifically for contactless payments..

Best Answer

Thanks. Sounds like their idea of moving to Google Wallet is not such a great one.  I'm trying to see what my bank can do to resolve the situation given it's so difficult to contact Fitbit.

Best Answer

Similar issue with QUDOS bank. Card appears on watch, message from QUDOS saying all good to go, but doesn’t work at the card reader. Checked with QUDOS and they say all good at their end. I’m using an iPhone to host the app. Could this be an issue iPhone not talking google?

Best Answer

Same problem here with a swiss bank... Since I switched from fitbit pay to google pay.

Best Answer
0 Votes