Allow multiple devices on the same account (Sense/Versa series, Inspire, Charge & Luxe)

Be allowed to have both a Fitbit Versa and a Fitbit Ionic on the same account so you can easily switch between them.

Moderator edit: Title & Labels

2,034 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Sabri1255, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing multiple devices on the same account. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.  I hope to see you around.

Cindy_R
Recovery Runner
I want to use a Versa 3 as well as an Inspire 2 at different times. Please find a work around for the gallery issue. I cannot sleep wearing a large watch, and cannot wear a Versa to work, when I would like to carry an Inspire.

Seems to me making this possible would encourage the purchase of multiple devices which would be to your advantage.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Cindy_R, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about syncing your Versa 3 and Inspire 2 in the same account. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.  

I hope to see you around.

jenccyang
First Steps
Hi there! Are there any plans to allow for more than one device to be connected to the fitbit app? I have a luxe and just bought a charge 5. I'd like to wear my luxe some of the time still, so interchangeably with my charge 5, but removing and re-adding each time on the fitbit app is a bit of a pain. Please let me know! Thanks!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @jenccyang, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing multiple devices on the same account. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

llerm
Recovery Runner
I have just learnt from the support team that it is not possible to connect 2 different trackers or smart watches to the same account as only the smallest trackers without gallery are compatible with a second one using the gallery. I think that it would be a great improvement to make possible multiple device connection.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @llerm, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to connect multiple Fitbit devices under the same Fitbit account with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

JackieDowntown
Stepping Up
When I bought my Sense 2 I was unaware that I could not keep my Charge 4 active. I currently have a Charge 2 and a Charge 4. Wanted to replace my Charge 2 with the Sense 2. Disappointed to learn the app does not support this.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JackieDowntown, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing to connect Sense 2 and Charge 4 in the same Fitbit account. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

RJKelley
First Steps
I know there is an existing thread on this, but it's now locked so unable to add to it. Piling on the request for multiple smart device support on your fitbit account. This has been an outstanding request for years and still hasn't been addressed. The only option if you want to use different devices for different purposes is to reset them up.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @RJKelley, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility adding multiple smart devices on the same Fitbit account. As you mentioned, I noticed that a similar feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community.

Abaine
First Steps
For years I've been able to use multiple devices - one for work & one for workouts/recreation. I just bought another device because one stopped working but discovered I can no longer have multiple devices!. After researching online, I see this has been an issue for 2 YEARS??!! I'll be returning my new device. Looking to switch to new brand now
ScottyGin
Jogger

This needs to be fixed as this is stopping device sales, I was about to buy a Pixel watch until I realised this. I wanted to use my sense for sleeping and exercise and use the pixel during the day. As the pixel has a 24hr battery life it needs 2hrs daily charging so it will be no use as a sleep tracker on its own. I will just stick to my sense as the battery last me a week.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ScottyGin, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing multiple devices on the same account. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Woodsta4
Jogger
I have an Inspire HR and a Sense, I mostly wear my Sense as my primary watch/device but I often wish to wear an alternate (analogue) watch as I have a large collection of nice dress watches and in this instance I want to wear my inspire on my other wrist to keep my stats being recorded. Please allow muti device synching, I can't be alone in this.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Woodsta4, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing multiple devices on the same account. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.  

Ray2705
First Steps
Hello,

Lost my Fitbit One, and replaced it with an Inspire 3 to wear in clip/pocket. Also have a Charge 2, and decided to upgrade that one too to a Charge 5. Tried to put both devices into my account, and I can only switch now! Previously my One and Charge2 were in one account. Only afterwards found that app-gallery devices have that limit.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Ray2705, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to sync multiple devices on the same account. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

MyNameIsIngaAnd
First Steps
Fix the fitbit app so we can have and use more then one fitbit on the same account. It would be good if I change the watch from for example a versa to a charge 5 say at the afternoon and I can see all the information from the versa on the charge 5 and the steps and more continues to count from where I was on the versa.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MyNameIsIngaAnd, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing multiple devices on the same account. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.  I hope to see you around.

Tibmik12
First Steps
I own a Fitbit Inspire 3 and Fitbit Sense. I would like them to both be able to be linked to the same account.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Tibmik12, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to set up the Inspire 3 and Sense into the same account with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Gheko67
First Steps
I can't have my Charge 4 and Charge 5 in same account. I have to switch watches which takes time.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Gheko67, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to set up the Charge 4 and Charge 5 into the same account. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.  I hope to see you around.

N.M.F.
Jogger
I own Luxe & Charge 5 & Charge 3. Each have different fashion & usage. Different decisions of which to wear each day. Yet currently if I want to switch which Fitbit I'm wearing ar the moment I have to setup a new device in app. You want to sell as many devices as possible, right? So make it easy for your customers to own more than one Fitbit!!!!!!!
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.