More Challenges and Adventures

I would love to have a challenge where people's goal is to win their next stepping badge.I thing that would really make people move!

Sara B.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and labels

461 Comments
Emujo
Tempo Runner

jgarlits, that's because only posts placed in the "feature suggestion" thread are up for votes on what get changed. On a related note, 1/2 are republicans, 1/2 are democrats, so nothing ever gets passed. I'm pretty sure Fitbit will be out of business once all the users reach the last badge since no more will ever be added. Nothing left to shoot for, so why bother continuing with a fitbit.
Leebird
First Steps

Fitbit users, like you I was discouraged by lack of movement on new challenges.  Then in the comments in Fitbit's hiking group, someone mentioned a free website that does just that and now I've been doing the AT virtually, but there are trails all over the world and it syncs with your Fitbit.  You can see where everyone else that's doing your trail is on the trail and you earn badges.  It's walking4fun.com.  I'm Mama Lee on the AT, so say hi if you pass me.  

annie28
First Steps
Thanks for the tip. The link to Fitbit doesn’t seem to be working on the app.

Sent from my iPad
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Interesting to read everyone comments that people have been asking for more adventures for quite some time but no action-Jackson from Fitbit.  That is really sad to hear that they aren't even monitoring their own board.  Crazy since I asked the question on @Fitbit on Twitter and they pointed me to this board.

HEY FITBIT, get your developers working!  It's actually easy code to copy what you have and create a new map!

Jencredible
First Steps

When Halloween comes, can y'all make a scary trail?

alfredogomez
Strider
Yes I Agree I Would Love That In Fact I My Self Have Asked For The Same A Year Ago

Sent from my iPhone
alfredogomez
Strider

Alfredo Gomez Fitbit Charge 2 We Need Different Fitbit Exciting Adventures Like Motivational Adventures You Just Have The Same All The Time. You Need Change. Sincerely Alfredo Alfredo Gomez

Michelecoss
First Steps

New group challenges would be great and maybe some holiday themed ones like the Thanksgiving day parade, rose day parade, Disney marathon, Cleveland  CVS  marathon. I'm sure there's other beautiful placed around the world

MandaPanda791
First Steps

I love the adventure type challenges both competing against friends and just with myself. The photos are amazing and I would be pleased to see more national parks and things like that. Or areas with other special interests. A trip around San Francisco would be so cool for example. Or the Grand Canyon!

Gillyg1
First Steps

Is there a way to get new challenged or can download any?

Nightshayde1
First Steps

I’d love to see fresh new solo and grouo adventures through different regions of the world to explore. 

megzz
First Steps

I would really like to see more challenges,, there are a lot of challenges I can not do on my fit bit because it requires other fitbit users to join in the challenge.  I love my fitbit but the couple people I know who have them don't really use them for much except to see how many steps they do and watch their sleep cycle,, I like the challenges gets me a goal.  Eventually I am going to get my daughter one but maybe not till her birthday then we can compete.  We need more single person challenges.  and if those challenges are single or can add more friends to them that is great,, but make more Challenges where it can be 1 or more people instead of 2 or more people,  there are so many places around the world that you could put into a challenge I really thought there would be more when I got my fitbit, but instead it seems like I am getting bored of the same couple single person challenges I do , I don't even look at the landmarks anymore cause it is the same thing I have walked past before.  Instead of walking all these marathons , walk along the beach in florida,, or walk along the beach in texas,, walk along the rockies ,, walk thought a desert in africa, walk the streets of paris,, I mean so many little challenges you could put up from all over the world and we are stuck with just a couple for us 1 person challenges.  Come on Fitbit give us a reason to keep going , give us these challenges to complete , or it gets to being the same old thing and what is the purpose of doing challenges when you know what you are going to see,, you know how long it is going to take to win,, I paid good money for this thing give us lots more challenges !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memy
Jogger

Is there a way to get more solo adventures? Lots of us are introverts, don't do the group thing, are too busy to join groups or just have no friends with fitbits. How about a run through Banff or a climb up to the tea house and at Lake Louise?

Luci729
First Steps

I agree. Would love to see more adventure challenges:  Japan, China, Cambodia, Italy, Spain, France, England, Ireland, Chicago, Seattle, New Orleans to name a few.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

This shouldn't even be annual. New challenges should be rolling in all the time, especially solo adventures. When my social competitions dried up at work, the solo adventures seemed like an awesome idea, what a no-brainer opportunity to keep me engaged with the app. Unfortunately, I was engaged for about a month before it became stale. I recently looked up solo adventures on the app again and was dumbfounded that there are no additional options. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

more challenges. new challenges. search every thread that mentions it. keep voting. keep commenting.

alfredogomez
Strider
Yes More Exciting Challenges

Sent from my iPhone
CajunJim
Jogger

I'm disappointed that Fitbit does not respond to our suggestions! This will be the last month I'm on Fitbit. I'm looking for another device - from another company. 

Thanks for listening, at least I hope you are listening.

James Rigney

Barbsousa
Jogger

Very disappointed that there has been ZERO response from Fitbit on any of our posts requesting additional challenges for the last two years!! 👎👎👎👎 

Barbara Sousa

Koali333
First Steps
Yep. Not really a community. When I contacted Fitbit directly, they pointed me towards this forum, which is complete waste of time for users. Great ideas all going to waste and breeding anger towards Fitbit. PR AND CUSTOMER SERVICE FAIL FITBIT!

Sent from my iPad
TanMichelle
Jogger

Come on #Fitbit you are making new watches however we whom wear our Fitbit watches every day need more challenges & more adventures don't let us down thank you .

TanMichelle
Jogger

Totally agree with you too .

ConniW
First Steps
Yeah, it would be nice if they responded to us! Good luck.
Shelly1919
First Steps
Michele Raece
()_()_.-""-.,/)
; . . `; -._ , `)_
( o_ ) __,) `-._)

"When God sees a dog he especially likes, he folds one of its ears down."

Saving just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog.
CajunJim
Jogger
I agree - disappointed!
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.